Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 64 Kentucky 50

Featured Replies

I'm shocked Cal missed that badly on Harrow.

 

Cal gambled because it was clear the 2012 PG class was far below standard. He was correct on the 2012 class, just didn't bring in the right guy to cover it. And I don't think Hickey was that guy either...

  • Replies 97
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry. Doesn't change my answer. He wasn't better than Teague when he came out. I'd like to have him today though

 

I don't disagree.

Why give up on Harrow this soon? Sure he's not the typical Cal PG and never will be, but I still think he can lead this team come Feb/Mar....

PP92 I'm surprised that you are liking the rushing the court move by ND. They are 46-0 in November and they have surely beaten ranked teams. UK isn't even #1. You can't chant overrated then rush the court it makes you look dumb.

 

Everyone knows this team isn't that great it has been overhyped by fans and media. But they'll get better, hopefully.

 

Poor decision to rush the court. But it just looks as if they've not been there before so its okay.

 

 

I like all court rushing. Shows respect.

:puke: Come on man...

 

What? What did I say wrong?

Rushed the floor, lol. They must think Davis and his teammates are still in a Kentucky uniform. Wonder if that will continue throughout the season.

 

Hilarious. The program of UK, some say the greatest program ever in college basketball, and UK fans can't understand why the opposing team's fans storm the court after defeating them? Really? Are you guys that lost? Really? They act like they beat Davis and MKG? Really? So now the PROGRAM is defined by who suits up every season?

 

 

See, Sean Woods was right.

 

You serious with this post?

 

They have lost like 7 games at home in 10 years or something crazy. They beat multiple ranked teams. It's November, act like you have been there before. It's not like they are a mid major.

 

They were the favorite to win the game.

 

ND basketball has had way more success than Kentucky football. Apples and oranges.

 

You would be OK with Wake Forest storming the court after beating Duke in November in a game they were the favorite to win.

 

I have to agree with Purplepride on this one, I see no problem for them to rush the floor. Its easy for us UK fans to say act like we been there before, because we have been there before and have the most wins in the history of college basketball. Us fans expect or believe usually that UK can go out and win every game they play. However Notre Dame basketball fans probably do not believe that when it comes to their basketball team. Beating UK was a huge deal for them, especially with how dominant UK has been over the last 3 years.

 

Its the same reason why you won't see Notre Dame fans rush the field in football if they beat a top team at home, however you would see us UK fans rush the field after big wins in football. I see no problem with them doing it, the only thing I don't like about rushing the floor in basketball is that its a much smaller area than a football field. So bigger chance someone gets hurt.

It is kind of funny looking at the update threads and some of the post on here. Reminds me of the things people were saying 2 years ago with Brandon Knight and them, and how they just aren't to great and would be a sweet 16 team at best. That team looked horrible on the road all year long just like this years team probably will. However the tournament is on a neutral site, and so by March I still think they will be fine. However they do have a lot of work to put in before then, but I have no reason to believe coach Cal won't have them ready for a run by March.

It is kind of funny looking at the update threads and some of the post on here. Reminds me of the things people were saying 2 years ago with Brandon Knight and them' date=' and how they just aren't to great and would be a sweet 16 team at best. That team looked horrible on the road all year long just like this years team probably will. However the tournament is on a neutral site, and so by March I still think they will be fine. However they do have a lot of work to put in before then, but I have no reason to believe coach Cal won't have them ready for a run by March.[/quote']

 

We all reference Knight over and over from that team, who will we from this team?

There are only about 5 games left in the season against decent teams. Granted the cats are 0-2 in such games thus far. So they will collect a lot of wins over Bumfuzzle Tech, etc. This team making the elite 8 would be a huge accomplishment. I don't see it.

Did I miss something? Why was Kentucky wearing white instead of blue/black and ND wearing black instead of white? I thought home teams wore white unless it was football?

There are only about 5 games left in the season against decent teams.

 

Only 5?

The defensive intensity was nonexistent last night. This young team needs to learn to put pressure a the ball. Seemed like ND was allowed to go about their business on offense.

 

Also, when Archie has a bad game this team is going to have a bad game. As Archie goes, so goes UK bball this year. They are going to take their lumps but hopefully they can gel as a team. I think we have a couple of guys that are struggling to find their roles.

 

Wiltjer needs to take a leadership role. If he can become an emotional leader then maybe it will take some pressure off of some others. I don't see that happening though.

 

Need a couple more games to judge what Harrow may bring to help this team.

Could this be the most overrated team in basketball if not ever close to it?

 

According to the so-called experts this was a top tier team going into the season.

Could this be the most overrated team in basketball if not ever close to it?

 

According to the so-called experts this was a top tier team going into the season.

 

The "experts" miss all the time.

Could this be the most overrated team in basketball if not ever close to it?

 

According to the so-called experts this was a top tier team going into the season.

 

 

Yes, in the long history of college basketball. I haven't seen a team this overrated since Ohio State was the #1 overall seed two years ago, and lost to Kentucky in the Sweet 16. :sssh::D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.