November 30, 201213 yr In related news, David Stern is considering sanctions against the Kentucky Wildcats because he feels they didn't show up last night.
November 30, 201213 yr You didn't roll with it. It went right over your head. Those who liked the post go it. NCF hates anything SEC. He'll put them down every chance he gets. It was a joke. Thus the smiley face. You also have OSU fans on here that don't hate on the SEC on a regular basis. So if you post a stupid comment, joke or not, you should expect a response from that teams fanbase.
November 30, 201213 yr You also have OSU fans on here that don't hate on the SEC on a regular basis. So if you post a stupid comment, joke or not, you should expect a response from that teams fanbase. You're right. Most people or fan bases would get that it's a joke, and laugh with it, but I should expect comments from that stupid fan base.
November 30, 201213 yr You're right. Most people or fan bases would get that it's a joke, and laugh with it, but I should expect comments from that stupid fan base. Whatever! It's not worth the effort. Back to the original topic!
November 30, 201213 yr Notre Dame is 41-1 in their last 42 games at the Joyce Center. Kentucky's young kids walked into a buzz saw last night. Nothing more, nothing less.
November 30, 201213 yr Would have been a tough game to win regardless, but being that young and inexperienced without a point guard sure doesn't help. I feel bad even saying this because obviously I don't want to criticize Calipari, he knows what he's doing. BUT, to me you have to just put the ball in Harrow's hands and say what happens happens. Archie isn't the answer at point, and Polson certaintly is not the answer at point. Even worst was all the time he had Harrow, Polson, and Mays on the floor together and when they were Harrow wasn't running the point. I'm sure when recruiting Archie he told him he would give him some run at point because at his size I'd say its a safe bet he may have to in the league. For this team to have success though Archie needs to primarily play at the two, some spot minutes at the point is alright but he can't be the point guard for this team. To me Harrow's confidence right now is as low as it can go, I mean he looked so nervous last night I'm sure he was thinking as soon as he screwed something up or missed a shot he was coming out of the game. It also can't help matters sitting on the bench watching Polson get his minutes either. I'm hoping Cal is just trying to light a fire underneath him, but he just needs to give him the ball and let this team go as far as he can make them go. He doesn't have to be Wall, he doesn't even have to be Teague, but he does have to be someone who can get the ball in other peoples hands to make plays. For this team to be successful in March it has to start right now with Harrow running the offense, Arch at the two and whatever happens as the season moves along happens.
November 30, 201213 yr bleh.... not pretty. guys just looked lost all over the floor. They'll come around though (I hope).
November 30, 201213 yr dolamite...Coach Cal isn't just going to turn the ball over to Harrow in this game last night after missing about two weeks of practice. He's got to build back up there where he should be and his PT will reflect that. Harrow knows it. Give it about a week and I think he will be back to the minutes he should probably receive and in the starting lineup. He did look nervous last night.
November 30, 201213 yr dolamite...Coach Cal isn't just going to turn the ball over to Harrow in this game last night after missing about two weeks of practice. He's got to build back up there where he should be and his PT will reflect that. Harrow knows it. Give it about a week and I think he will be back to the minutes he should probably receive and in the starting lineup. He did look nervous last night. Yeah I guess thats what I was trying to say is going forward this needs to be the case. I understood he missed a lot of time and it's not fair to the guys who had been putting in all the work and not missing any time. I'm just saying I hope this isn't a trend that continues the entire season, or for that much longer at all. Harrow is going to need all the time he can get before March and the faster the ball gets turned over to him the better. Just didn't like the way he was used last night, why even put him in the game if your going to play him off the ball with Polson and Mays.
November 30, 201213 yr How to describe this game.... One player showed heart, Julius Mays, one showed some heart, Nerlens Noel. Officiating was beyond mediocre, the announcing was the worst I've heard in over 10 years. Notre Dame was hitting everything, but yeah. Sums up the game right there. At least ESPN doesn't have to do an ESPN All-Access Notre Dame though, because they already had an episode of it last night. They'll get better, but it needs to happen soon, because Wiltjer's and Cauley-Stein's defense is just pathetic at this point. I hope they get back on track vs. Baylor.
November 30, 201213 yr Notre Dame is a shooting team and Kentucky played no defense. It was just a basic shooting drill for the ND players.
November 30, 201213 yr There are only about 5 games left in the season against decent teams. Granted the cats are 0-2 in such games thus far. So they will collect a lot of wins over Bumfuzzle Tech, etc. This team making the elite 8 would be a huge accomplishment. I don't see it. Hey man, Bumfuzzle Tech plays an exciting brand of basketball, are hard workers, have a high basketball IQ, get good open looks and most of the 50-50 balls. They just want it more. I fully expect Bumfuzzle T. to make the NIT this year.
November 30, 201213 yr Could this be the most overrated team in basketball if not ever close to it? According to the so-called experts this was a top tier team going into the season. Hey!!! Where ya been hiding? Haven't seen you post much since the SEC played their way back into the BCS Title Game :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.