Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 64 Kentucky 50

Featured Replies

It's November 30th.

 

You predicting Noel/WCS/Harrow are good to go March 1?

  • Replies 97
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Anthony Hickey good enough to be the UK point guard now?

You predicting Noel/WCS/Harrow are good to go March 1?

 

I am predicting that in 3 months the entire TEAM will be better.

UK had no toughness, no fire, no leadership tonight. No fast breaks. Noel needs to get a lot stronger. The Cats missed about 6 shots from 2 feet or less, some under duress but you have to be strong enough to make them. Despite this, I think they can beat ND come March but they have a long way to go. This is the first time I've been able to watch UK intently and I'm sorry to say I was not impressed. Again, they have a long way to go.

ND basketball has had way more success than Kentucky football. Apples and oranges.

 

You would be OK with Wake Forest storming the court after beating Duke in November in a game they were the favorite to win.

 

I expect everybody to storm the court when they beat Duke. Even UK fans. :D

One challenge is they have one kid who can play in the post and show actual moves but he is also supposed to be their best 3-point shooter.

 

You can tell no one has ever worked with Nerlens on post moves prior to college. That's a shame. Coaches let him down.

 

I am predicting that in 3 months the entire TEAM will be better.

 

It's foolish to think otherwise...

Last year must have been awful for you. Might as well get your shots in while you can...

 

Nope. I didn't have false expectations for my favorite team. Now 2011 was awful. I expected a title that year. Last year, Duke fans saw that Lehigh game coming even though they never should have lost it.

Is Anthony Hickey good enough to be the UK point guard now?

 

Amen.

Nope. I didn't have false expectations for my favorite team. Now 2011 was awful. I expected a title that year. Last year, Duke fans saw that Lehigh game coming even though they never should have lost it.

 

:puke: Come on man...

Is Anthony Hickey good enough to be the UK point guard now?

 

This year? Yes. The past 2 and coming out of high school? No.

 

He went to the best place for him.

This year? Yes. The past 2 and coming out of high school? No.

 

He went to the best place for him.

He's a soph.
Is Anthony Hickey good enough to be the UK point guard now?

 

I'm shocked Cal missed that badly on Harrow.

I think Harrow was a hedge in more shocked we don't have a freshman PG.

He's a soph.

 

Sorry. Doesn't change my answer. He wasn't better than Teague when he came out. I'd like to have him today though

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.