Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN All-Access: UK Basketball

Featured Replies

  • Author
Last time I was in Lexington I found that place and ate there cause i heard Cal does, but he was already gone. Great people to talk to but was upset I missed coach. Did I hear correct that there are 8 episodes??

 

I think it's just 3 episodes.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's just 3 episodes.

 

That's what I saw as well, next 3 weeks and then the season starts the following week.

I hope none of these kids screw up... ESPN would like nothing more than to expose some kind of negative activity.

Cal said today he didn't need this show for recruiting.

 

Every year is a battle.

 

This is recruiting GOLD!

 

Hope Randle is watching this.

I hope none of these kids screw up... ESPN would like nothing more than to expose some kind of negative activity.

 

This is one of those teams, sort of like last year, where you just kind of knew none of them were going to screw up. The 09-10 team was one I was worried about all season. Cousins, Dodson, Orton...all a bunch of clowns.

I hope none of these kids screw up... ESPN would like nothing more than to expose some kind of negative activity.

 

I feel like they have plenty of people watching them like magnifying glasses because of this, even more than usual.

 

First episode was great. I love Cal and love the sticker in his office, "Coach Your Team".

Dang it! I forgot about this. Any re runs or places to watch online?

Dang it! I forgot about this. Any re runs or places to watch online?

 

It was on again at 10:30. I hope you caught it.

Catching the re-run now. It has been amazing. "Coach Your Team" Love that.

Do the private jets belong to Mr. Gorman? Always convenient to have private jets at your disposal with the "take on" salad from your wife's kitchen.

Just watched episode one. Pretty cool stuff so far.

"My wife gets mad if I leave the 50 cent glad container on the plane" made me laugh.

Loved it, I just wonder how long Coach will want to live the recruiting lifestyle, especially if he wins another title or two. Still gotta enjoy this amazing ride.

Airing again now on Espn2

Loved it, I just wonder how long Coach will want to live the recruiting lifestyle, especially if he wins another title or two. Still gotta enjoy this amazing ride.

 

You clearly missed the point of the entire episode. He lives maybe 25% of the "recruiting lifestyle" facing every other coach in the game. They are after fewer targets than anyone in the country, and the brand sells itself. He's "babysitting" as he said in the show...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.