Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN All-Access: UK Basketball

Featured Replies

  • Replies 93
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

..and,yes, I remember that I started a thread on this previously. Just a Clyde public service.

I'm really looking forward to this. I love the behind-the-scenes stuff.

Got mine set for each week...looking forward to it.

 

Saw the second video on a commercial last night during MNF.

Set it as a series recording, thanks Clyde.

Did ESPN release any type of statement on why they picked Kentucky for this All-Access series? Not that I'm complaining, I feel like they would be the ideal choice, but I'm completely biased.

Anybody ever had breakfast at Wheelers with Cal? How did it go down?

  • Author
Did ESPN release any type of statement on why they picked Kentucky for this All-Access series? Not that I'm complaining, I feel like they would be the ideal choice, but I'm completely biased.

 

I read Cal turned them down a few times but finally relented.

Did ESPN release any type of statement on why they picked Kentucky for this All-Access series? Not that I'm complaining, I feel like they would be the ideal choice, but I'm completely biased.

 

I read Cal turned them down a few times but finally relented.

 

I would imagine being the defending National Champions and UK being probably the most talked about team over the past 4 years probably had a lot to do with it. Plus if you read any of the comment sections ESPN's website on any article involving UK you see that they get A LOT of comments.

  • Author

Cal said today the only reason he agreed was to show the public that the players are not just basketball players. They go to class. They get solid grades.

  • Author

Cal said today he didn't need this show for recruiting.

 

Every year is a battle.

 

This is recruiting GOLD!

Kentucky just recruits itself at this point.

 

 

 

That was GREAT!

Anybody ever had breakfast at Wheelers with Cal? How did it go down?

 

Last time I was in Lexington I found that place and ate there cause i heard Cal does, but he was already gone. Great people to talk to but was upset I missed coach. Did I hear correct that there are 8 episodes??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.