Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN All-Access: UK Basketball

Featured Replies

I sure hope tonight episode that showed the free-throw shooting isn't a harbinger of things to come.................

  • Replies 93
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Wheeler's business has to be exploding.

Wheeler's business has to be exploding.

 

A friend & I are planning to visit at some point this season.

I knew that Poythress was going to be my favorite player. Loved watching the parts of the show on him tonight.

 

You clearly missed the point of the entire episode. He lives maybe 25% of the "recruiting lifestyle" facing every other coach in the game. They are after fewer targets than anyone in the country, and the brand sells itself. He's "babysitting" as he said in the show...

 

Disagree I do not think he likes 3 hr plane trips to go get the kids, especially as he gets older. He said multiple times during Jones and Wiltjers recruitment he had to make 4 hr plane rides so they would see him in the crowd, seeing Kenny Payne won't pump them as much. He even said one time I believe it was Jones who told him to stay home and watch his son play. Cal has the edge right now and will prob keep it until his son gets out of college. That's why he said UK is only a 10 year job hypothetically when he came here.

Disagree I do not think he likes 3 hr plane trips to go get the kids, especially as he gets older. He said multiple times during Jones and Wiltjers recruitment he had to make 4 hr plane rides so they would see him in the crowd, seeing Kenny Payne won't pump them as much. He even said one time I believe it was Jones who told him to stay home and watch his son play. Cal has the edge right now and will prob keep it until his son gets out of college. That's why he said UK is only a 10 year job hypothetically when he came here.

 

He's taking 3 hour flights on a sky mansion, watching a game and then floating home. Please. You are selling out to the salesman you wanted to tuck and run on the twins...

I knew that Poythress was going to be my favorite player. Loved watching the parts of the show on him tonight.

 

As I have said a million times already. Alex is a GREAT kid. Going to really enjoy watching him develop game by game...

As I have said a million times already. Alex is a GREAT kid. Going to really enjoy watching him develop game by game...

 

Glad the rest of the viewers got to see this last night too. I posted a article on him a few days ago.....great read.

I sure hope tonight episode that showed the free-throw shooting isn't a harbinger of things to come.................

 

They didn't shoot them too well in the scrimmage either.

I missed it, hopefully I can catch a replay sometime this week.

Ryan Harrow's voice...wow!

 

I thought for a moment that he was the voice for Carmen on South Park. Then I realized that his voice was too high for Carmen. It was tough to listen to and I think I can see why he says he's a "Quiet leader on the court."

Ryan Harrow's voice...wow!

 

I couldn't believe it was real at first. :lol:

 

Makes him much cooler IMO. The little guy who just comes in, doesn't say a word, and balls out.

I thought for a moment that he was the voice for Carmen on South Park. Then I realized that his voice was too high for Carmen. It was tough to listen to and I think I can see why he says he's a "Quiet leader on the court."

 

Yeah, seems like he might be a little self-conscious about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.