Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN All-Access: UK Basketball

Featured Replies

Do the private jets belong to Mr. Gorman? Always convenient to have private jets at your disposal with the "take on" salad from your wife's kitchen.

 

Meant Corman.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched it when I got home, good stuff.

Ok, I missed both showings. When will it replay again?

 

Today ESPNU 6:30PM

Loved it, I just wonder how long Coach will want to live the recruiting lifestyle, especially if he wins another title or two. Still gotta enjoy this amazing ride.

 

Almost seemed like he was a little bothered by the whole thing, didn't it? Can't blame him though I guess. He probably won't be thrilled about how that part looked.

 

"Coach keeps it real" is a very fitting explanation of how Coach Cal probably handles business.

You clearly missed the point of the entire episode. He lives maybe 25% of the "recruiting lifestyle" facing every other coach in the game. They are after fewer targets than anyone in the country, and the brand sells itself. He's "babysitting" as he said in the show...

 

He said they basically target like 15-16 guys, right? What would you say is the average for a top-tier BCS program? And what would you guess for all BCS programs?

 

I'm just wondering for comparison.

 

He said they basically target like 15-16 guys, right? What would you say is the average for a top-tier BCS program? And what would you guess for all BCS programs?

 

I'm just wondering for comparison.

 

Each situation is different obviously when you consider scholarships available that year and what the roster needs.

 

The biggest difference is scouting and evaluating. Cal is sorting through 15 or 16 of the top 25 players. There isn't a whole lot of actual work involved there. It is obvious those guys are good after seeing them play for 2 minutes...

Almost seemed like he was a little bothered by the whole thing, didn't it? Can't blame him though I guess. He probably won't be thrilled about how that part looked.

 

"Coach keeps it real" is a very fitting explanation of how Coach Cal probably handles business.

 

Did you see what he said today, said he walked in the door last night and his wife said "What do you mean you don't like Big Blue Madness?" He apologized today and said it's the scrimmage that he doesn't like because he's nervous about one of his guys getting hurt.

Did you see what he said today, said he walked in the door last night and his wife said "What do you mean you don't like Big Blue Madness?" He apologized today and said it's the scrimmage that he doesn't like because he's nervous about one of his guys getting hurt.

 

Funny his wife gave him grief for it. I knew that he would catch some kind of heat for his comment about Big Blue Madness. Any rational fan knew why he said what he said and what he meant, problem is we have a lot of irrational fans in the BBN.

Today ESPNU 6:30PM

Well I missed it again. But it's on tomorrow night on ESPNU at 5:30 PM

It was on again at 10:30. I hope you caught it.

 

I did, thanks.

Cal doesn't like BBM? :scared: BUT, I can see it from that side if this is true, at times you do stuff you really don't want to do because you are doing it as others like or love it.

 

Next show shows the team in classes, and talks about the GPA from last years team, Maybe Bobby Knight should watch next week?

Cal doesn't like BBM? :scared: BUT, I can see it from that side if this is true, at times you do stuff you really don't want to do because you are doing it as others like or love it.

 

Next show shows the team in classes, and talks about the GPA from last years team, Maybe Bobby Knight should watch next week?

 

He's too busy hocking his crap.

Cal doesn't like BBM? :scared: BUT, I can see it from that side if this is true, at times you do stuff you really don't want to do because you are doing it as others like or love it.

 

Next show shows the team in classes, and talks about the GPA from last years team, Maybe Bobby Knight should watch next week?

 

 

We discussed that earlier in the thread, Cal apologized the next day saying it wasn't that he didn't like BBM, he doesn't like the scrimmage said it makes him really nervous about someone getting hurt.

I'm looking forward to tonight's new episode. I might go back and watch last week's again before it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.