October 26, 201213 yr Some just can't take the success UK is having now. You really should read the comments sections on any college basketball related article on ESPN it's hilarious. I don't post on there but it's quite amusing just to get on there and listen to people rant. I was reading an article about Shabazz Muhammed being injured and how he still hasn't been cleared by the NCAA. The UCLA fans were on there complaining about how UK never gets investigated by the NCAA and how they're in UK's pocket and this was without being provoked. It wasn't like they were responding to a jab by a UK fan. Hilarious beause it's SO FAR from true it's not even funny.
October 26, 201213 yr Some just can't take the success UK is having now. Even the SC radio hosts were getting on the bandwagon this afternoon. It was pretty funny listening to them whine about how unfair it was, and how it should be against the rules, etc, etc.
October 26, 201213 yr You really should read the comments sections on any college basketball related article on ESPN it's hilarious. I don't post on there but it's quite amusing just to get on there and listen to people rant. I was reading an article about Shabazz Muhammed being injured and how he still hasn't been cleared by the NCAA. The UCLA fans were on there complaining about how UK never gets investigated by the NCAA and how they're in UK's pocket and this was without being provoked. It wasn't like they were responding to a jab by a UK fan. Hilarious beause it's SO FAR from true it's not even funny. I had already read the comments from the article above, which is what prompted me to make the post. Some of the things they were saying just showes how much they don't really know about UK b-ball and the program.
October 26, 201213 yr Here is a link to a article on the background and what we can expect in the next show. Communcation expert gives assists to UK Basketball CatsIllustrated.com - Communcation expert gives assist to UK basketball
October 26, 201213 yr Here is a link to a article on the background and what we can expect in the next show. Communcation expert gives assists to UK Basketball CatsIllustrated.com - Communcation expert gives assist to UK basketball I wonder if Steve Shenbaum is hiring? That sounds like an awesome job, something I'd be pretty good at, and really enjoy!
October 27, 201213 yr I didn't know anything about Willie Cauley-Stein prior to these two episodes. He's so impressive, both athletically and intellectually. He doesn't talk like a kid. Sounds like a freaking Rhodes Scholar. Love that guy.
October 31, 201213 yr Because of production issues from the storms, tonight's episode has been moved to tomorrow at 8:30pm on ESPN2
October 31, 201213 yr Because of production issues from the storms, tonight's episode has been moved to tomorrow at 8:30pm on ESPN2 Thanks for the info!!!!!
October 31, 201213 yr Because of production issues from the storms, tonight's episode has been moved to tomorrow at 8:30pm on ESPN2 Should be a good night cap after the game is over.
November 1, 201213 yr ESPN will show five shorter All-Access segments next week during SportsCenter. ESPN All-Access (sort of) wrapping up tomorrow. | Kyle Tucker – UK Beat
November 1, 201213 yr ESPN will show five shorter All-Access segments next week during SportsCenter. ESPN All-Access (sort of) wrapping up tomorrow. | Kyle Tucker – UK Beat What time will they be?
November 1, 201213 yr What time will they be? Not sure. The link didn't provide anything concrete on that.
November 1, 201213 yr Not sure. The link didn't provide anything concrete on that. I read the link and didn't see anything....why I asked you.....
November 1, 201213 yr I read the link and didn't see anything....why I asked you..... :lol: My guess is that they'll show it during the 6:00 pm SportCenter airings next week. But that is only a guess.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.