Congrats

SSC

Congrats to Farbeyonddriven and his daughter Hannah Dorsett (SP?) from Galintain Co for receiving her first and very strong D1 offer to play softball at the next level. Hard work pays off, keep it up Hannah!!

Hannah will be a sophomore this coming year.

Congrats to Farbeyonddriven and his daughter Hannah Dorsett (SP?) from Galintain Co for receiving her first and very strong D1 offer to play softball at the next level. Hard work pays off, keep it up Hannah!!

Congratulations Hannah!!! Doesn't surprise me in the slightest! Great softball and basketball player!!!

Congrats to Hannah. Who did she get an offer from?????

Very surprised by this thread. We have one of the very few girls in NKY history to recieve an offer to play D1 ball and very few comment on it.

Not a lot of folks hit the softball thread like a few of us do.

I'm not familiar with the girl. Who offered?

A few years ago the NCAA changed the rule for D1 baseball so that the minimum scholarship offer is 25% (no more "books").

Is that true for D1 softball?

I have no clue, If I had to guess I would say no. This young lady does not need to worry about this. Hers is closer to 100% than 25%!!

I have no clue, If I had to guess I would say no. This young lady does not need to worry about this. Hers is closer to 100% than 25%!!

I would have guessed that only elite pitchers would get near 100%.

College baseball has to divvy up 11.7(I think) scholarships between their entire roster. How many does softball get?