Congrats

SSC

Congratulations to Hannah! Very good player and I am not surprised by this offer. This only goes to prove my former point about her,nor any of her teammates, being voted to the 8th Region team. It just further puts a black eye on the 8th region coaches(especially those in Gallatins district) and the voting. I'm pretty sure that no one else on that list has recieved a D-1 offer of this sort, if any. Just saying...

Congratulations to Hannah! Very good player and I am not surprised by this offer. This only goes to prove my former point about her,nor any of her teammates, being voted to the 8th Region team. It just further puts a black eye on the 8th region coaches(especially those in Gallatins district) and the voting. I'm pretty sure that no one else on that list has recieved a D-1 offer of this sort, if any. Just saying...

Was the Gregg girl on the list?

I think softball gets 13.

Softball gets 12, it works a little different for each school. For us we had several schools offer a 100% or close. That was the money promised through athletic depart. Now if you can get other money through programs like KEYS or something along that they would use it first then use the athletic money elsewere. Of course if you test real well you could also get that money and not use as much athletic money but I don't have to worry about that! If you do accept that acadamic money I believe you have to mantain a 3.0 to keep it.