Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chick-Fil-A is anti-gay marriage

Featured Replies

Bigot

big·ot noun \ˈbi-gət\

Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

 

If the shoe fits...

Do you think the CEO of CFA is a bigot?
  • Replies 599
  • Views 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Do you think the CEO of CFA is a bigot?

 

I'd make that leap. He didn't say more than that he believed in traditional marriage but with his stout beliefs I'd venture to guess that he is fully against all things gay.

 

*This is speculation on my part. I can't prove it. I just believe it.*

I'm continually stunned at how many BGPers as well as people in the video try to make this a Constitutional Freedom of Speech issue.

I'd make that leap. He didn't say more than that he believed in traditional marriage but with his stout beliefs I'd venture to guess that he is fully against all things gay.

 

*This is speculation on my part. I can't prove it. I just believe it.*

He may be. But he didn't say any more than he doesn't support gay marriage. With no more than that, I still have to think labeling him that is a stretch.

 

If not supporting gay marriage makes him a bigot, then I'm one too.

He may be. But he didn't say any more than he doesn't support gay marriage. With no more than that, I still have to think labeling him that is a stretch.

 

If not supporting gay marriage makes him a bigot, then I'm one too.

 

I believe that homosexuality is a sin. Guess I'm a bigot as well.

Who's the hater here???

 

 

 

Guy obviously deserves to have his sorry ass whipped for challenging the young lady as he did and saying "I don't know how you live with yourself...." Kudos to her for handling herself in a professional and mature way.

Who's the hater here???

 

 

Guy obviously deserves to have his sorry ass whipped for challenging the young lady as he did and saying "I don't know how you live with yourself...." Kudos to her for handling herself in a professional and mature way.
Kudos to her. That guy is a tool.

 

But I do fear this is what it will devolve in to. Whether you believe with the CEO or not and would like to peacefully protest ok, but blatantly trying to go out to damage a business is not cool. And you know that is what a lot of morons will do.

Kudos to her. That guy is a tool.

 

But I do fear this is what it will devolve in to. Whether you believe with the CEO or not and would like to peacefully protest ok, but blatantly trying to go out to damage a business is not cool. And you know that is what a lot of morons will do.

 

The employees are just there to make sure I'm treated properly. They should not have to suffer personal attacks on behalf of the corporation.

 

I hardly call him getting a free water "blatantly trying to..do damage." Stopping patronage is the best way for consumers to respond if they are upset.

I believe that homosexuality is a sin. Guess I'm a bigot as well.

You can be Irish Bigot and I'll be spinbigot

Bigot doesn't fit. If he said he refuses to serve or hire anyone that's gay, that would be a different story.

 

Additionally, I'm assuming he has gay employees. Wonder how this has gone over with them.

Who's the hater here???

 

Did a little Googling of Mr. Adam Smith. Both the Vante and Eller School of Business web sites where this tool "teaches" are "down for maintenance". Apparently after Mr. Smith posted this to YouTube it almost immediately began getting negative reaction so he tried to pull it, but alas it had already gone viral. I hope his bosses are really happy with the notoriety he has brought there way.

Anybody remember the huge-but-brief stink that was made over this?

 

Joseph-Kony-2012-Poster.jpg

 

I can't help but feel an odd similarity between the two. Everybody gets ALLLLLLLL up in arms...and then it will eventually go away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.