Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chick-Fil-A is anti-gay marriage

Featured Replies

  • Author
He may be. But he didn't say any more than he doesn't support gay marriage. With no more than that, I still have to think labeling him that is a stretch.

 

If not supporting gay marriage makes him a bigot, then I'm one too.

 

I never said that. I said I am speculating that based on what we know of him and his beliefs that he hates all things gay. I believe if he could get away with not hiring gay employees legally then he would.

  • Replies 599
  • Views 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I believe that homosexuality is a sin. Guess I'm a bigot as well.

 

Only if you choose to be. I think homosexuality is a sin. Just like fornication. I don't hate gay people or their actions though. I don't donate millions of dollars to charities whose sole purpose is to pray the gay away. I don't care if they get married. What they do is what they do. No sweat off my back. I'm not going to believe you're a bigot until you can show me more proof other than your thought that homosexuality is a sin.

 

 

Unless of course you want me to believe you're a bigot. I know plenty of people who despise homosexuals and I don't treat them any different from those who support them.

Why Dan Cathy chose to express his true feelings as a representation of Chick-Fil-A is strange. I wonder how this will affect business.

 

I will still eat there albeit as infrequently as I do now. Of course their chairman has a right to their opinion, but why alienate any of your customer base?

Frankly, I just made about 600 bucks by doing a root canal on a woman who is in a homosexual relationship. We cut up with each other, she's a great patient. If she asked me if I supported the choice she made for her lifestyle I'd say I didn't. I don't treat her any different than any other patient and I treat her with respect just like all of the people I see.

 

I'd bet Mr. Cathy could tell a similar story, minus the root canal.

I never said that. I said I am speculating that based on what we know of him and his beliefs that he hates all things gay. I believe if he could get away with not hiring gay employees legally then he would.

I know you didn't, I pulled a Clyde on you.

Frankly, I just made about 600 bucks by doing a root canal on a woman who is in a homosexual relationship. We cut up with each other, she's a great patient. If she asked me if I supported the choice she made for her lifestyle I'd say I didn't. I don't treat her any different than any other patient and I treat her with respect just like all of the people I see.

 

I'd bet Mr. Cathy could tell a similar story, minus the root canal.

 

Was she hot?

Frankly, I just made about 600 bucks by doing a root canal on a woman who is in a homosexual relationship. We cut up with each other, she's a great patient. If she asked me if I supported the choice she made for her lifestyle I'd say I didn't. I don't treat her any different than any other patient and I treat her with respect just like all of the people I see.

 

I'd bet Mr. Cathy could tell a similar story, minus the root canal.

 

About as far as Mr. Cathy's tolerance goes...

Was she hot?

Nope. Short hair. Stocky. Kinda like me. We both like girls.

  • Author
Frankly, I just made about 600 bucks by doing a root canal on a woman who is in a homosexual relationship. We cut up with each other, she's a great patient. If she asked me if I supported the choice she made for her lifestyle I'd say I didn't. I don't treat her any different than any other patient and I treat her with respect just like all of the people I see.

 

I'd bet Mr. Cathy could tell a similar story, minus the root canal.

 

I'd say you are correct. I don't think that is enough to clear him as a bigot just like I don't have enough to prove he is. I also think not supporting one's lifestyle isn't enough to make a person a bigot. When I think of the people I know who despise homosexuals I am talking about people who will treat them like scum in person. Not people like you who treat them with respect. I think behind closed doors and away from your business you'd still treat them with respect despite your reservations of their lifestyle. I think Dan Cathy may treat them with respect publicly because in his position he has to. Behind closed doors I feel he'd be as bad as my bigoted friends. And I can't prove it. Pure speculation.

I never said that. I said I am speculating that based on what we know of him and his beliefs that he hates all things gay. I believe if he could get away with not hiring gay employees legally then he would.

 

What exactly do you base this belief on? I haven't seen anything that would even remotely suggest this.

  • Author
What exactly do you base this belief on? I haven't seen anything that would even remotely suggest this.

 

Pure speculation. I have no proof of anything I accuse Mr. Cathy of.

 

Pure speculation. I have no proof of anything I accuse Mr. Cathy of.

 

Scary.

Pure speculation. I have no proof of anything I accuse Mr. Cathy of.
I totally understand. But surely you can see the fault in that.

Good lord I don't like my avatar

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.