Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chick-Fil-A is anti-gay marriage

Featured Replies

Your point is true however I still can't call a group bigoted if they're wanting equal rights UNLESS they are resorting to vile/venom against the other side.

That's fine. I just can't stand the double standard. If one side beckons for a certain protocol, they should return in kind. They feel attacked, yet resort to go on the attack. I'd be more sympathetic to one's plight if that wasn't the case.

  • Replies 599
  • Views 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we seldom see eye to eye, but I appreciate your response and your opinion.

 

Same to you. Plus, you often have me deep-in-thought.

 

Your point is true however I still can't call a group bigoted if they're wanting equal rights UNLESS they are resorting to vile/venom against the other side.

 

Total agreement.

Guy is entitled to his beliefs, and no one should be vindictive towards him. His company obviously already gives away some cash by being closed on Sundays, and I'm glad he spoke his mind when asked. That's refreshing. I wish politicians would take stances on all kinds of issues like he did, either way.

 

Agree 100% - as long as he's prepared to live with the repercussions.

That's fine. I just can't stand the double standard. If one side beckons for a certain protocol, they should return in kind. They feel attacked, yet resort to go on the attack. I'd be more sympathetic to one's plight if that wasn't the case.

 

Who is attacking Chick-Fil-A?

That's fine. I just can't stand the double standard. If one side beckons for a certain protocol, they should return in kind. They feel attacked, yet resort to go on the attack. I'd be more sympathetic to one's plight if that wasn't the case.

 

Absent the talking heads yapping and absent any vile comments or threats (sans Barr) you support their right to protest, correct?

Not sure how you call it just opinion when the links have been provided for you to see where he gets his info.

 

The only subjective part would be in the descriptions of the organizations (maybe). The links document the contributions to these groups.

 

Your thoughts, Spin?

Absent the talking heads yapping and absent any vile comments or threats (sans Barr) you support their right to protest, correct?

Sure, just like I'd support those against gay marriage to protest the legislation.

Sure, just like I'd support those against gay marriage to protest the legislation.

 

Who wouldn't support that? It's what is great about our country?

Your thoughts, Spin?
I don't have a problem at all with the links. They are what they are. However, I do take issue with all of the additional junk that the author opines. I understand that's what he does. But do you also agree with the silly notions of the discrimination suits. Shoot, I was sued (unsuccessfully) over discrimination because I fired a pregnant woman. Do you think that part is, at the minimum, a reach?
I don't have a problem at all with the links. They are what they are. However, I do take issue with all of the additional junk that the author opines. I understand that's what he does. But do you also agree with the silly notions of the discrimination suits. Shoot, I was sued (unsuccessfully) over discrimination because I fired a pregnant woman. Do you think that part is, at the minimum, a reach?

 

That part is immaterial to the issue. The biggest part is associations with certain groups. That seems undeniable and should give pause.

I do know one thing, from reading all of the politicians protesting and complaining about this, WE ARE TOO POLITCAL CORRECT, I mean enough is enough, the owner has as much right to be against gay marriage as these politicians to be for it. If you don't like it, don't eat there, it isn't like the chick-fil-a isn't serving gays or whatever a transgender is.

I post this not to add anything to the debate.

 

Gay CFA worker hopes they go out of business because of their stance. No big surprise.

 

24 yrs old. Named Andrew. Northern Alabama store. Gay.

 

He didn't want his last name used for fear of being fired.

 

Uh, I think they've got enough to figure it out, Andrew. Get your resume ready.

 

Chick-fil-A Anti-Gay Controversy: Gay Employees Speak Out

Poor gay employees, they sure don't care to take a paycheck from them, why don't they go to another fast food resturant and work if they don't like the company.

  • Author
I post this not to add anything to the debate.

 

Gay CFA worker hopes they go out of business because of their stance. No big surprise.

 

24 yrs old. Named Andrew. Northern Alabama store. Gay.

 

He didn't want his last name used for fear of being fired.

 

Uh, I think they've got enough to figure it out, Andrew. Get your resume ready.

 

Chick-fil-A Anti-Gay Controversy: Gay Employees Speak Out

 

 

:lol:

 

I wish I could be there when they call him back to the rectory and he tries to say it wasn't him and they can't prove it. :lol:

 

Serious question though...if they do fire him and he claims it's because he is gay is it discrimination or well within their rights?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.