Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chick-Fil-A is anti-gay marriage

Featured Replies

See I make a joke about a woman looking like a man and get called a "sexist" while you make a fat joke. Prepare for the wrath of Ashland.

 

 

You really are having difficulty with reading comprehension today. As I stated earlier, I knew you were joking, thus that's why I tried to play along, and post something I thought was funny as well. I'll be sure and put you on my "can't take a joke list"

  • Replies 599
  • Views 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you live out of the country?

 

I suppose there is a joke there I don't get. I don't live within 30 minutes of one (that I'm aware of).

You really are having difficulty with reading comprehension today. As I stated earlier, I knew you were joking, thus that's why I tried to play along, and post something I thought was funny as well. I'll be sure and put you on my "can't take a joke list"

 

Again, humor missed.

I suppose there is a joke there I don't get. I don't live within 30 minutes of one (that I'm aware of).

 

 

For some reason I was thinking you were from Ashland. I mean to ask if you were out of the country.

Again, humor missed.

 

 

I guess I better keep my day job then. Either that, or you need a sense of humor transplant.

I guess I better keep my day job then. Either that, or you need a sense of humor transplant.

 

Keep your day job.

See I make a joke about a woman looking like a man and get called a "sexist" while you make a fat joke. Prepare for the wrath of Ashland.

Not a fat joke. He's just in line because he couldn't find paradise by his dashboard light. Dude behind him says "Chmone, hee hee".

Not a fat joke. He's just in line because he couldn't find paradise by his dashboard light. Dude behind him says "Chmone, hee hee".

 

I would make a funny comment, but Clyde wouldn't appreciate it.

I would make a funny comment, but Clyde wouldn't appreciate it.

 

If y'all would use emoticons, a lot of this ill-will could be avoided. :D

I would make a funny comment, .

 

...which would be a first.:walk::thumb::banana::sssh::confused::notworthy::idunno::eek::ylsuper::laugh::D:taz::popcorn:

If y'all would use emoticons, a lot of this ill-will could be avoided. :D

 

I have no ill will toward Clyde. I'm sure he feels the same way. I don't know for sure, but at least he hasn't defriended me on Facebook yet. :sssh::lol::lol::lol:

I have no ill will toward Clyde. I'm sure he feels the same way. I don't know for sure, but at least he hasn't defriended me on Facebook yet. :sssh::lol::lol::lol:

 

SO you haven't been on today?

SO you haven't been on today?

 

 

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

For some reason I was thinking you were from Ashland. I mean to ask if you were out of the country.

 

Got ya. No, I live in Powell.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.