Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chick-Fil-A is anti-gay marriage

Featured Replies

Ate at Chick-Fil-A today for lunch. Unbelievable crowd. We had to wait 15 minutes to order and another 30 minutes to get our food. The line was out the door and around the building. The drive through window was the same. Cars lining up around the building and they even made two car lines and had workers out in the parking lot taking orders. Workers inside were waiting tables and refilling drinks for everyone. They were doing their best to provide great service and I thought they were doing a great job given the situation. All of this and it seemed as if everyone was happy to be there. Did not hear one complaint the entire time I was there. And the food was great as always. :thumb:

 

Regardless of how good the chicken sandwich, I'm not waiting in line for 45 minutes. :lol:

  • Replies 599
  • Views 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ate at Chick-Fil-A today for lunch. Unbelievable crowd. We had to wait 15 minutes to order and another 30 minutes to get our food. The line was out the door and around the building. The drive through window was the same. Cars lining up around the building and they even made two car lines and had workers out in the parking lot taking orders. Workers inside were waiting tables and refilling drinks for everyone. They were doing their best to provide great service and I thought they were doing a great job given the situation. All of this and it seemed as if everyone was happy to be there. Did not hear one complaint the entire time I was there. And the food was great as always. :thumb:

I hope all of those people vote in Nov.

Regardless of how good the chicken sandwich, I'm not waiting in line for 45 minutes. :lol:

 

It was worth it. Had the time and got to meet some interesting people. All the people I spoke with were there just to make a statement, obviously.

I just saw a patient who came from the CFA at the Huntington Mall and they took a pic of the line of traffic that wrapped all the way down the hill towards the mall. Good stuff.

I hope all of those people vote in Nov.

 

Maybe the voting place for each county should be set up at a Chick-Fal-A. Then every City/County should be required to have a Chick-Fal-A. :D

Heard the same report from the Florence location. Huge line of customers, traffic snarled for miles on Houston Road. Big, big turnout.

Heard the same report from the Florence location. Huge line of customers, traffic snarled for miles on Houston Road. Big, big turnout.

 

 

Perhaps Guru was buying for everyone.

I'd love to get some Chick-Fil-A! There aren't any close though :(

I'd love to get some Chick-Fil-A! There aren't any close though :(

 

 

Do you live out of the country?

Lunch time today at Chick-Fil-A on Houston Road in Florence.

 

Chick-Fil-A.jpg

 

(That's a line of customers...not a picket line.)

Lunch time today at Chick-Fil-A on Houston Road in Florence.

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37057[/ATTACH]

 

(That's a line of customers...not a picket line.)

 

Meatloaf and Michael Jackson making a stop.

Meatloaf and Michael Jackson making a stop.

 

See I make a joke about a woman looking like a man and get called a "sexist" while you make a fat joke. Prepare for the wrath of Ashland.

Meatloaf and Michael Jackson making a stop.

 

Not sure Michael would be that supportive, if you know what I mean.

Meatloaf and Michael Jackson making a stop.

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

See I make a joke about a woman looking like a man and get called a "sexist" while you make a fat joke. Prepare for the wrath of Ashland.

 

Glad I didn't post what I initially typed, then. Yikes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.