Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chick-Fil-A is anti-gay marriage

Featured Replies

I'm confused, did Chick-Fil-A quit serving the homosexual community or are they just not allowed to have an opinion?

  • Replies 599
  • Views 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That link didn't seem to work for me. Found another.

 

David Badash: Chick-fil-A: 5 Reasons It Isn't What You Think

 

If #1 is remotely true that's very disturbing.

 

Think he might have a little spin on things? I posted their contributions earlier. Check them out. I noticed he didn't list the individual groups he's making the accusations about. Would be nice to have some details.

Think he might have a little spin on things? I posted their contributions earlier. Check them out.

Exactly. Post facts and I'll pay attention. Nothing more than skewed rhetoric and opinion in that mess.

Think he might have a little spin on things? I posted their contributions earlier. Check them out. I noticed he didn't list the individual groups he's making the accusations about. Would be nice to have some details.
He posted a few. Fellowship of Christian Athletes was one. I guess everyone on BGP is anti-gay, isn't that where our Alabama Larry donation went?

 

That list made me laugh. #4 especially. Sued over a dozen times for discrimination. They've been open since 1967, I'd say only a dozen is a home run.

Exactly. Post facts and I'll pay attention. Nothing more than skewed rhetoric and opinion in that mess.

 

Are you really that obtuse?

Are you really that obtuse?

 

Shawshank reference, love it.

Think he might have a little spin on things? I posted their contributions earlier. Check them out. I noticed he didn't list the individual groups he's making the accusations about. Would be nice to have some details.

 

Dig into the links and you'll see where they got their info.

 

Chick-Fil-A Donated Nearly $2 Million To Anti-Gay Groups In 2010 | Equality Matters

 

From the link:

 

[WinShape 2010, Publicly Available IRS 990 Form via Foundation Center, accessed 6/27/12]

 

WinShape is CFA's charitable arm.

 

That link details the contributions and the stances of the group.

Are you really that obtuse?

If you mean my bullcrap meter went off, yep, obtuse would be me. The CFA owner makes it clear he's against gay marriage when he's asked. Then you think that this article is what? Truthful? Factual? Tolerant? It's pointed drivel that castigates CFA for taking a stand that they didn't like.

 

Credible media source too.

If you mean my bullcrap meter went off, yep, obtuse would be me. The CFA owner makes it clear he's against gay marriage when he's asked. Then you think that this article is what? Truthful? Factual? Tolerant? It's pointed drivel that castigates CFA for taking a stand that they didn't like.

 

Credible media source too.

 

So those donations weren't made? His comments weren't said? Those groups don't practice sexual reorientation?

 

Just because you don't like the source doesn't make it wrong. There were also several links in the article to help support the claims...

  • Author
Regardless of how good the chicken sandwich, I'm not waiting in line for 45 minutes. :lol:

 

Me neither. (says the black guy....)

  • Author
I hope all of those people vote in Nov.

 

I'd have eaten Chick-Fil-A today if we had one in Danville and I am still voting Obama in November. Be careful what you wish for.

 

I'd have eaten Chick-Fil-A today if we had one in Danville and I am still voting Obama in November. Be careful what you wish for.

 

I ate Chick-Fil-A today and I'd vote for their CEO before I voted Romney. At least I could count on some awesome food from him.

So those donations weren't made? His comments weren't said? Those groups don't practice sexual reorientation?

 

Just because you don't like the source doesn't make it wrong. There were also several links in the article to help support the claims...

So, the extra stuff added by the "author" was cool with you? Tolerant?

Got it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.