Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chick-Fil-A is anti-gay marriage

Featured Replies

  • Author
I totally understand. But surely you can see the fault in that.

 

Absolutely. I am not without flaws.

 

I don't see it as bad because his beliefs don't shape my views of him. I'd have to meet the dude and hang out with him to have a scope of who he is. His beliefs could equal mine but if he's a douchebag he's a douchebag and I wouldn't care if we did think alike. I wouldn't like him. My wife and I don't share the same beliefs on a lot of things. It doesn't affect my love for her. You and I don't share the same beliefs but I still expect a game or two in the media seats at the Sweet 16 next year. :D

  • Replies 599
  • Views 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely. I am not without flaws.

 

I don't see it as bad because his beliefs don't shape my views of him. I'd have to meet the dude and hang out with him to have a scope of who he is. His beliefs could equal mine but if he's a douchebag he's a douchebag and I wouldn't care if we did think alike. I wouldn't like him. My wife and I don't share the same beliefs on a lot of things. It doesn't affect my love for her. You and I don't share the same beliefs but I still expect a game or two in the media seats at the Sweet 16 next year. :D

Game or 2. Whole week my brother!!! Gonna have to tell the youngster he's just gonna have to understand!!

Did a little Googling of Mr. Adam Smith. Both the Vante and Eller School of Business web sites where this tool "teaches" are "down for maintenance". Apparently after Mr. Smith posted this to YouTube it almost immediately began getting negative reaction so he tried to pull it, but alas it had already gone viral. I hope his bosses are really happy with the notoriety he has brought there way.

 

I just emailed the link to the President of the University to let her know how her publicly paid employee acted, and posted on a public forum for all to see.

Pure speculation. I have no proof of anything I accuse Mr. Cathy of.

 

Isn't that bigotry?

  • Author
Isn't that bigotry?

 

No. Because I don't hate Mr. Cathy at all. Shoot 75, I sent you there. :lol:

 

At worst it is a false assumption on my part. I've made many and I'll make many more. Add my belief that Mr. Cathy hates gay people to the list. Kind of like me believing Rush Limbaugh is racist.

  • Author
Game or 2. Whole week my brother!!! Gonna have to tell the youngster he's just gonna have to understand!!

 

I can dig it!! You know I'll be there.

I don't care what Mr Cathy thinks about anything . I would eat his company's product even if he was Ru-Paul's lover . It is a delicious sandwich .

No. Because I don't hate Mr. Cathy at all. Shoot 75, I sent you there. :lol:

 

At worst it is a false assumption on my part. I've made many and I'll make many more. Add my belief that Mr. Cathy hates gay people to the list. Kind of like me believing Rush Limbaugh is racist.

 

So then you have no problem with my belief that Obama is a Socialist. At least there is some evidence to support that hypothesis.

So then you have no problem with my belief that Obama is a Socialist. At least there is some evidence to support that hypothesis.

 

I'd argue that there has not been proof of any socialism unless you think Medicare is socialism. I'd argue that it's as speculative as the two assumptions PP92 made.

  • Author
So then you have no problem with my belief that Obama is a Socialist. At least there is some evidence to support that hypothesis.

 

:lol:

 

Of course not. I have a ton of friends who feel that way. Is that how I am supposed to pick my friends and acquaintances? By similar beliefs? My friendships run a lot deeper than that my friend. A lot deeper.

No. Because I don't hate Mr. Cathy at all. Shoot 75, I sent you there. :lol:

 

At worst it is a false assumption on my part. I've made many and I'll make many more. Add my belief that Mr. Cathy hates gay people to the list. Kind of like me believing Rush Limbaugh is racist.

 

 

Do you believe everyone that is against same sex marriages hate gay people? Just trying to figure out why you make that assumption about Mr. Cathy.

Only if you choose to be. I think homosexuality is a sin. Just like fornication. I don't hate gay people or their actions though. I don't donate millions of dollars to charities whose sole purpose is to pray the gay away. I don't care if they get married. What they do is what they do. No sweat off my back. I'm not going to believe you're a bigot until you can show me more proof other than your thought that homosexuality is a sin.

 

 

Unless of course you want me to believe you're a bigot. I know plenty of people who despise homosexuals and I don't treat them any different from those who support them.

 

I can 100% guarantee that the sole purpose of the FCA is not to pray away the gay.

What exactly do you base this belief on? I haven't seen anything that would even remotely suggest this.

 

Didn't early you say something about the guy in the video clip, something to the effect of where he "teaches" implying that he didn't teach well. What do you base that belief off? What in the video even remotely suggests that?

He may be. But he didn't say any more than he doesn't support gay marriage. With no more than that, I still have to think labeling him that is a stretch.

 

If not supporting gay marriage makes him a bigot, then I'm one too.

 

He said more than just that he believed in traditional marriage. He essentially said that allowing gay marriage (not adultry, child or spouse abuse or any other slight of marriage) would bring God's judgment on us.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.