Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chick-Fil-A is anti-gay marriage

Featured Replies

Randy is the undisputed king of likes.

 

You don't know how close I was to the "like" button on that one, my man..

 

Randy--you were so close to getting that coveted "like" from Clizzy. Keep trying!

  • Replies 599
  • Views 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Randy--you were so close to getting that coveted "like" from Clizzy. Keep trying!

 

Whether he clicks the button or not, everyone knows that Clizzy likes Randy. We're like peas & carrots.

Finally! The drive-thru line at 2 PM was only halfway around the building yesterday, so I got me a fix. :thumb:

 

I don't think the Bible is all that specific about it. I've always understood that if it's in marriage, it's basically anything goes so long as both parties are cool with it.

 

Honestly asking, are swingers cool or bringing in a 3rd party? Or does the addition of another -- even if both are cool with it -- automatically make it outside the marriage?

 

I'm not sure if I know a passage that states Timmy and Sue can't bring Sue's friend Betty in for a little fun, as long as both Timmy and Sue are ok with it.

Reach. Come on Clyde. Republicans? I couldn't disagree more. Frankly, and much to my Republican chagrin, there were likely lifelong Democrats in those lines.

 

I can guarantee that beyond a shadow-of-doubt the line at the Elizabethtown Chick-Fil-A was overwhelmingly lifelong Democrats. However, it's also people who have voted GOP in the national elections for a decade at least.

I can guarantee that beyond a shadow-of-doubt the line at the Elizabethtown Chick-Fil-A was overwhelmingly lifelong Democrats. However, it's also people who have voted GOP in the national elections for a decade at least.

 

 

How can you guarantee that? How many people were in line? How many registered Republicans are there in Elizabethtown? How many out of town license plates were there in the parking lot?

  • Author
Also the liberal media which by the way is everyone but fox news has bent over backward to bash chick fil a, but don't recall them bashing our dear leader for not believing in gay marriage a few months ago.

 

They probably would have but they had to deal with his birth certificate, his religion and his college transcripts first.

  • Author
Honestly asking, are swingers cool or bringing in a 3rd party? Or does the addition of another -- even if both are cool with it -- automatically make it outside the marriage?

 

I'm not sure if I know a passage that states Timmy and Sue can't bring Sue's friend Betty in for a little fun, as long as both Timmy and Sue are ok with it.

 

It would have to depend on if Betty gives equal time to Timmy and Sue. Betty would have to stay away from Sue because then it becomes a homosexual act at the very least. And if it is Timmy, Joe and Sue then Joe has to go for what he knows with Sue and let Timmy watch. Once Timmy and Joe get involved then it becomes homosexual.

 

Is that correct?

Honestly asking, are swingers cool or bringing in a 3rd party? Or does the addition of another -- even if both are cool with it -- automatically make it outside the marriage?

 

I'm not sure if I know a passage that states Timmy and Sue can't bring Sue's friend Betty in for a little fun, as long as both Timmy and Sue are ok with it.

 

 

I know you're smarter than that.

I know you're smarter than that.

 

What if Betty just watches? Is that a sin?

What if Betty just watches? Is that a sin?

 

 

Don't know why any married couple would want that, but I honestly can't answer that. Perhaps you should ask God on Judgement Day.

Don't know why any married couple would want that, but I honestly can't answer that. Perhaps you should ask God on Judgement Day.

 

I've got a long list for that day.

 

It was a serious question as it gets to the issue of interpreting the bible.

 

As to the "why any couple would want that" I don't get the fascination with the concept of having sex in an orifice that most don't use for sex. However, if the only limit is "inside marriage" then it must be acceptable and not considered to be a sin.

I've got a long list for that day.

 

It was a serious question as it gets to the issue of interpreting the bible.

 

As to the "why any couple would want that" I don't get the fascination with the concept of having sex in an orifice that most don't use for sex. However, if the only limit is "inside marriage" then it must be acceptable and not considered to be a sin.

 

Let me add that my opinion is yes, it would be a sin, because I feel is a form of perversion, and not what God intended sex to be.

Let me add that my opinion is yes, it would be a sin, because I feel is a form of perversion, and not what God intended sex to be.

 

Cool. My guess is others will find scripture or interpret scripture differently which, again, is my main point.

No shock value intent here but...

 

Does the Bible or the strongly conservative support ALL sex acts in a marriage?

 

Why do I see a joke that includes the term 'missionary' somewhere in this question...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.