Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chick-Fil-A is anti-gay marriage

Featured Replies

Well, scripturally, all of the sexual impurities are the same,

 

I've never pretended to be an expert on scripture so I am truly asking.

 

What qualifies as a "sexual impurity?"

  • Replies 599
  • Views 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ Outside of marriage.

 

So anything goes "inside of marriage?"

So anything goes "inside of marriage?"

 

Basically, for the husband & wife, I guess that's right.

Fornicators. It's not all old testament scripture either. Paul in Romans 1:24+ addresses that very thing.

Basically, for the husband & wife, I guess that's right.

 

No shock value intent here but...

 

Does the Bible or the strongly conservative support ALL sex acts in a marriage?

Fornicators. It's not all old testament scripture either. Paul in Romans 1:24+ addresses that very thing.

 

 

Help a brother out who is too lazy to look it up.

 

I'm trying to equate it to today's sexual activities.

Help a brother out who is too lazy to look it up.

 

I'm trying to equate it to today's sexual activities.

Using Safari, it'll take me a minute bur I'll get it out here in a sec.

No shock value intent here but...

 

Does the Bible or the strongly conservative support ALL sex acts in a marriage?

 

I don't think the Bible is all that specific about it. I've always understood that if it's in marriage, it's basically anything goes so long as both parties are cool with it.

Romans 1:26-27: "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence [sic] of their error which was meet."

I won't copy and paste the standard Leviticus deal. That only brings out the "we now live under grace bro" refrain. It's new testament and in several places. I can refer you to more if you'd like. But they're all along the line of the Romans passage.

I don't think the Bible is all that specific about it. I've always understood that if it's in marriage, it's basically anything goes so long as both parties are cool with it.

 

Warning: We are in Controversial Issues forum so if you're uncomfortable with sexual talk go see what UK Fan is posting about.

 

Last Chance

 

You sure? OK.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you think if you went into your church on Sunday and said "my wife and I enjoy anal sex" all of the people you share that delightful tidbit with would support you because it was "inside of marriage?"

Warning: We are in Controversial Issues forum so if you're uncomfortable with sexual talk go see what UK Fan is posting about.

 

Last Chance

 

You sure? OK.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do you think if you went into your church on Sunday and said "my wife and I enjoy anal sex" all of the people you share that delightful tidbit with would support you because it was "inside of marriage?"

Maybe not in Texas.
Do you think if you went into your church on Sunday and said "my wife and I enjoy anal sex" all of the people you share that delightful tidbit with would support you because it was "inside of marriage?"

 

Some would. Some wouldn't. My wife among the "wouldn't" group. :lol:

If Randy comes to my church and announces that, I'm probably looking for another church.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.