Indiana Pacers vs Miami Heat 2nd Round

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wade is cementing his rep as a punk in this year's playoffs.

Have been surprised talking to some heavy hitters in the shoe game this spring about how much they refuse to work with D Wade. The stories of how impossible he is to deal with have been pretty staggering...

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Heat just completely pack it in Sunday. They almost look like they've already quit on Spoelstra.

PP, you still think they can, and will, win the title without Bosh?

Can they? Yes. Will they? No. But I blame Wade. Just like I have all year long. Wade had the same number of points that Hibbert had blocks. They lost by 3 the other night without Bosh in a game they should have won. Wade and Lebron combined for over 50 points. They lose by 20 tonight and they combine for 27. Lebron had 22. Just saying. If Chalmers has 25 and Bron has 22 would you think the Heat would lose by 20? Thanks for playing, DWade.

I'm telling you....DWade is poison. It's going to come out at some point.

I think they still win the series. Wade is the problem but Lebron gets the blame.

This. (x) infinite

Last year everyone talked about Lebron in the 4th quarter against the Mavs. No one talked about how DWade was way way worse than Lebron in the 4th against the Mavs. Lebron gets all the blame and Wade skates away like his doody don't stink. Wade is a sucka.