Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did a teacher from Highlands get fired for inappropriate communication with a student

Featured Replies

:lol:

 

It's been in discussion on twitter for over 24 hours now. :lol:

 

And we all agree with your first-ballot Classic induction.

It's also been a discussion on Facebook almost as long.

And we all agree it's rather icky....oh, and sad. :cool:

  • Replies 246
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

You are correct but that doesn't provide a response to my post.

 

I didn't see a question that needed an answer in your post. I was just responding to the comment. My apologies. What particular response would you like?

He screwed a married woman. From where I come from, you don't mess with someone who is married. You also talked about you having a problem if your son did drugs but you don't see a problem with him having sex with multiple partners. Would you see it as a problem if he got 5 women pregnant or would this just be a product of bad judgement and no big deal?

 

He wasn't married. That's her issue. Where you come from do married women throw it to you? As Goldie said, "You know the name of the game, your you know what chose me." If my son gets 3 women pregnant, much less 5, I'd use some language NSFBGP toward him. Every hypothetical will get a different result.

 

But as far as having sex with his teacher, I'm sorry, I just don't see where that would make me mad enough to punish him in any way. He's embarrassed by me enough because now his secret is out that he is having sex. No teen having sex wants their parents to know. Not even the kids of trophy dads.

Regarding the bolded above: The "victim" in this case is niether "suave" nor "dashing." When my wife saw his pic on Facebook, she said, "She (referring to the teacher) gave up her career and marriage for that?"

 

Also, FYI, my son told me the "victim" has been bragging about nailing this teacher since October. My son just assumed he was joking around. We shall see when the evidence comes out...

1. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

2. Seems pretty consistent with most young males and their sexual conquests, whether it is a teacher, or a classmate their age.

It's also been a discussion on Facebook almost as long.

And we all agree it's rather icky....oh, and sad. :cool:

 

Everybody is different. I already said I am not going to apologize for my sense of humor.

But as far as having sex with his teacher, I'm sorry, I just don't see where that would make me mad enough to punish him in any way. He's embarrassed by me enough because now his secret is out that he is having sex. No teen having sex wants their parents to know. Not even the kids of trophy dads.

 

85BearFan, after I got over the shock of your postings, I joined in the laughter. Partly because I was still in shock and did not know what else to do? :lol:

 

On parenting, not saying who is right or wrong:

In my house, teenage sex is not an extracurricular activity that we applaud and encourage. My teens (17 girl and 15 boy) know that they would be punished for having teenage sex. Being embarrassed that their parents found out would be the least of their worries.

 

I truly believe that if parents took a harder stance on teenage sex, we would have a lot fewer teenage pregnancies, STDs, etc. But most importantly, we would have a lot more teenagers who respect each other and themselves, and who have a stronger sense of their own self worth, and who are more focused on doing their best in school, and other goals.

Holy Cow. Where was I when this riotous thing was going on? :lol:

 

If the determination has not already been made, I nominate this for first-ballot Classic induction.

Oh come on, you know me pretty well; I'm not exactly what one would call politically correct, self riotous or a prude. There are things you know you shouldn't show your true feelings about to your kids. It's just common sense IMO.
Oh come on, you know me pretty well; I'm not exactly what one would call politically correct, self riotous or a prude. There are things you know you shouldn't show your true feelings about to your kids. It's just common sense IMO.

 

Huh? :confused:

So I really missed 5 pages of pure BGP magic? Son of a..................

 

Going to have to take this debate in before I add to the future classic... :lol:

Did I just see Denzel Sausageton in SNL's 100th Digital Short? If not, he should have been there. He would have fit in very nicely.

He wasn't married. That's her issue. Where you come from do married women throw it to you? As Goldie said, "You know the name of the game, your you know what chose me." If my son gets 3 women pregnant, much less 5, I'd use some language NSFBGP toward him. Every hypothetical will get a different result.

 

But as far as having sex with his teacher, I'm sorry, I just don't see where that would make me mad enough to punish him in any way. He's embarrassed by me enough because now his secret is out that he is having sex. No teen having sex wants their parents to know. Not even the kids of trophy dads.

 

How about if her husband found out about it and beat up your 18 year old son for playing a role in breaking up his family? How would you react to that?

How about if her husband found out about it and beat up your 18 year old son for playing a role in breaking up his family? How would you react to that?

 

Wouldn't happen. That is like asking what if Superman came here and we all flew off somewhere with him. Some hypotheticals are too far fetched. My son already does boxing and karate.

One thing for sure, two things for certain, my son shall know how to defend himself with his hands. Now that might lead to him walking home on a rainy night with iced tea and Skittles and then being savagely murdered by a neighborhood watch captain, but nonetheless people will know my son went out swinging.

Wouldn't happen. That is like asking what if Superman came here and we all flew off somewhere with him. Some hypotheticals are too far fetched. My son already does boxing and karate.

One thing for sure, two things for certain, umy son shall know how to defend himself with his hands. Now that might lead to him walking home on a rainy night with iced tea and Skittles and then being savagely murdered by a neighborhood watch captain, but nonetheless people will know my son went out swinging.

 

Sounds like your son is a future MMA champion. Nevertheless there is always someone bigger and badder. Suppose that teacher's husband was that guy and put a beatdown on your son. Would you still give your son a high five and say "At least you nailed his wife" or would you want some payback? And a jilted husband taking out his frustration on the person that his wife had the affair with is not farfetched at all. Would it all still be cool if that husband put your 18 year old son in the hospital? Or the morgue? Would you say "That's my boy"?

Sounds like your son is a future MMA champion. Nevertheless there is always someone bigger and badder. Suppose that teacher's husband was that guy and put a beatdown on your son. Would you still give your son a high five and say "At least you nailed his wife" or would you want some payback? And a jilted husband taking out his frustration on the person that his wife had the affair with is not farfetched at all. Would it all still be cool if that husband put your 18 year old son in the hospital? Or the morgue? Would you say "That's my boy"?

 

Come on, I'm sure anyone would be angry if someone they knew was a victim of a felony regardless of the circumstances. Getting cheated on doesn't give you the right to beat the hell out of someone.

Come on, I'm sure anyone would be angry if someone they knew was a victim of a felony regardless of the circumstances. Getting cheated on doesn't give you the right to beat the hell out of someone.

 

Didn't say it did. However, if he is going to be so quick to give his son and attaboy for pulling off a fantasy would he be okay with the husband acting out the natural reaction of most people?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.