Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did a teacher from Highlands get fired for inappropriate communication with a student

Featured Replies

There needs to be an emoticon showing me spitting water all over my phone. "Denzel Sausageton", speechless.

  • Replies 246
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I love the Controversial Issues forum. This was an excellent idea, Guru.

 

 

:lol: :lol:

 

My next dog will be named Denzel Sausageton. Word up. :lol:

Reading through this thread just reaffirms my belief that MOST men are indeed pigs. Who in the world would be proud of their son being allegedly molested by someone who is in a position of authority over them? Whether the boy liked it or not is irrelevant. It is wrong. Good for whoever snitched. It's nice to see that some people have been taught right from wrong and aren't afraid to stand up for what they believe in.

Maybe I am just not comfortable with the idea of my daughter sexing at any age, much less in high school or less and with an older man, or even an older woman. I'm especially uncomfortable knowing my daughter might run into a cat like me who can be "trouble.". Go look up Alexis Tyler. A big Johnson can drive a woman nuts. Cause her whole day will be spent thinking is her man bottoming out someone else when he is not with her.

 

My son, last time I checked (about 2 years ago, while we were at the unrinal at a Reds game) he shouldn't have a problem with reaching the bottom either. I would love to have a parent/teacher conference in which his female teacher says, "I think your son should take up acting and call himself Denzel Sausageton."

 

Absolutely nauseating.

Maybe I am just not comfortable with the idea of my daughter sexing at any age, much less in high school or less and with an older man, or even an older woman. I'm especially uncomfortable knowing my daughter might run into a cat like me who can be "trouble." Go look up Alexis Tyler. A big Johnson can drive a woman nuts. Cause her whole day will be spent thinking is her man bottoming out someone else when he is not with her.

 

My son, last time I checked (about 2 years ago, while we were at the unrinal at a Reds game) he shouldn't have a problem with reaching the bottom either. I would love to have a parent/teacher conference in which his female teacher says, "I think your son should take up acting and call himself Denzel Sausageton."

Classy....

Oh my, Toto. We are not in Kansas anymore...

My sixth grader had a class with her this year and said some of the sixth grade boys disrespected her at times also. Does this mean they also knew about this whole situation?

 

I am just giving you the perspective inside the classroom and that was from someone that was in the class and knows who the boys were that were treating her like crap. She knew that they knew about it. If you think you have better information lets have it.

Naw. Twitter is too far advanced. I just joined BGP a year ago.

Naw. Twitter is too far advanced. I just joined BGP a year ago.

 

Well when you are ready for twitter let us know your twitter handle so we can follow you. I haven't laughed that hard over some BGP posts like I laughed at yours today. I love when people speak their minds and from the heart. You kept it all the way real with some humor sprinkled in. Nicely done. :lol:

Maybe it's time for these so called "boys" to start sharing the penalties of the teachers. These brazen young men walk away smiling and the teachers are on the hook for ten years? Got to send a strong firm message to these boys. No way I put all the blame on these teachers.

 

As a teacher, I DO put all of the blame on any teacher that does this. First, we have an obligation to interact with students in a professional manner. You don't go from being professional one minute to having sexual contact the next. It is all of the steps in between that a teacher would be guilty of. It doesn't matter if it is a male teacher or a female teacher, we have to be more adult and responsible than any students we have, regardless of how close in age that we might be. To do otherwise diminishes our profession. I, for one, am tired of having the image of my career drug through the mud and linked with teachers that make poor choice after poor choice that leads down the slope to this type of behavior.

 

As a teacher, I DO put all of the blame on any teacher that does this. First, we have an obligation to interact with students in a professional manner. You don't go from being professional one minute to having sexual contact the next. It is all of the steps in between that a teacher would be guilty of. It doesn't matter if it is a male teacher or a female teacher, we have to be more adult and responsible than any students we have, regardless of how close in age that we might be. To do otherwise diminishes our profession. I, for one, am tired of having the image of my career drug through the mud and linked with teachers that make poor choice after poor choice that leads down the slope to this type of behavior.

 

I agree with everything in your post. Just think the students need penalties as well. They know what they are doing and also need to have consequences.

Naw. Twitter is too far advanced. I just joined BGP a year ago.

 

That age 13 thing without parental consent got you huh?

  • Author
That age 13 thing without parental consent got you huh?

 

That is downright nasty 75!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.