Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did a teacher from Highlands get fired for inappropriate communication with a student

Featured Replies

I hate to say it, but the whiste blower should have had his tires slashed. Why tell. Were you jealous? Was your education really suffering because another kid was night wrestling with a teacher. Now if this were female student and male teacher, then yes, tell. It's a double standard because it's two sexes. It is what it is. I said it before and I will say it again, if my son is ever in a sexual relationship with a teacher, he will be told to play dumb like the Saints players were. He will play dumb while I am patting him on the back saying, "That's my boy."

On the other hand, if my daughter is sexing a male teacher, well the male teacher better relocate and change his freaking name. I have two 9 mm. I call them Kunta and Kinte - because they black as ever.

 

Your thinking is "screwed up". It's wrong no matter what sex. Patting your son on the back and congradulating him is disgusting.

  • Replies 246
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I am just not comfortable with the idea of my daughter sexing at any age, much less in high school or less and with an older man, or even an older woman. I'm especially uncomfortable knowing my daughter might run into a cat like me who can be "trouble." Go look up Alexis Tyler. A big Johnson can drive a woman nuts. Cause her whole day will be spent thinking is her man bottoming out someone else when he is not with her.

 

My son, last time I checked (about 2 years ago, while we were at the unrinal at a Reds game) he shouldn't have a problem with reaching the bottom either. I would love to have a parent/teacher conference in which his female teacher says, "I think your son should take up acting and call himself Denzel Sausageton."

 

WOW!! Glad you weren't my father. I guess I was just raised differently with different morals and concepts of right and wrong, acceptable and unacceptable.

So what those who didn't like 85's point of view are saying is that they are equally bothered by a 17-18 year old boy having sex with a teacher as a 17-18 girl having sex with a teacher?

 

My line of thinking is along the lines of 85's. There is a different set of rules for teenage boys and girls in my household as well. Is it fair or right? Probably not. As a guy I know what guys are thinking and I know how guys manipulate girls. Especially young girls. I can't think of one person I graduated with who wouldn't have had sex with the hot teacher if they had a chance.

Maybe it's time for these so called "boys" to start sharing the penalties of the teachers. These brazen young men walk away smiling and the teachers are on the hook for ten years? Got to send a strong firm message to these boys. No way I put all the blame on these teachers.

 

The teens are not dumb, they know exactly what is going on and what the consequences are. For boys it is all about look at me and what I got to do, boost his image with other guys and probably not with the girls.

The teens are not dumb, they know exactly what is going on and what the consequences are. For boys it is all about look at me and what I got to do, boost his image with other guys and probably not with the girls.

 

Come on mountainref. You know the game. The boys aren't hurt one iota by this and it definitely won't ruin anything with the girls.

For all you "trophy dads": What would you think if your gay son had sex with a male teacher? Would that be a good get and something to brag about? Same principle as a straight guy banging a female teacher. Gay boy bangs the hottest male teacher in the school. Would that be something you would be patting your son on the back for or would you be looking to kill the teacher? Not matter what sex or sexual preference, in my opinion, it's all wrong and unacceptable.

For all you "trophy dads": What would you think if your gay son had sex with a male teacher? Would that be a good get and something to brag about? Same principle as a straight guy banging a female teacher. Gay boy bangs the hottest male teacher in the school. Would that be something you would be patting your son on the back for or would you be looking to kill the teacher? Not matter what sex or sexual preference, in my opinion, it's all wrong and unacceptable.

 

Good question. I can't answer that without having a gay son to know the emotions involved in that dynamic. All of my kids are straight so I can only give you the perspective of a parent with straight kids. The best answer I can give is that at age 17-18 if a kid wants to have consensual sex it's going to be pretty hard to stop them no matter how hard you try.

Maybe I am just not comfortable with the idea of my daughter sexing at any age, much less in high school or less and with an older man, or even an older woman. I'm especially uncomfortable knowing my daughter might run into a cat like me who can be "trouble." Go look up Alexis Tyler. A big Johnson can drive a woman nuts. Cause her whole day will be spent thinking is her man bottoming out someone else when he is not with her.

 

My son, last time I checked (about 2 years ago, while we were at the unrinal at a Reds game) he shouldn't have a problem with reaching the bottom either. I would love to have a parent/teacher conference in which his female teacher says, "I think your son should take up acting and call himself Denzel Sausageton."

 

:lol: :lol:

 

85BF,

 

While I appreciate your honesty I think you need to put down Maxim Magazine and quit watching Spike.

 

Maybe a little HGTV or E would be good therapy. :D

 

There needs to be an emoticon showing me spitting water all over my phone. "Denzel Sausageton", speechless.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I love the Controversial Issues forum. This was an excellent idea, Guru.

 

 

:lol: :lol:

 

My next dog will be named Denzel Sausageton. Word up. :lol:

 

Absolutely nauseating.

 

WOW! Not sure what to say.........

 

Classy....

 

Oh my, Toto. We are not in Kansas anymore...

 

85BF,

 

Are you on twitter?

 

Seriously, I'm dying.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36508[/ATTACH]

 

I didn't think I could laugh harder in this thread until this. Well done. :lol:

Good question. I can't answer that without having a gay son to know the emotions involved in that dynamic. All of my kids are straight so I can only give you the perspective of a parent with straight kids. The best answer I can give is that at age 17-18 if a kid wants to have consensual sex it's going to be pretty hard to stop them no matter how hard you try.

 

All my kids are straight also and I've already expressed my thoughts about student/teacher sex and expectatios I have for my child. I just gave this example to to see what perspective the "trophy dads" have.

I didn't think I could laugh harder in this thread until this. Well done. :lol:

 

My whole body hurts right now from laughing at all of this. :lol:

RITSL!!

Classic Randy Parker!!

All my kids are straight also and I've already expressed my thoughts about student/teacher sex and expectatios I have for my child. I just gave this example to to see what perspective the "trophy dads" have.

 

It was a great example. I had never thought of it like that. Very interesting scenario that you presented.

It was a great example. I had never thought of it like that. Very interesting scenario that you presented.

 

Thanks. I would like to hear what the "trophy dads" think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.