Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did a teacher from Highlands get fired for inappropriate communication with a student

Featured Replies

Sounds like your son is a future MMA champion. Nevertheless there is always someone bigger and badder. Suppose that teacher's husband was that guy and put a beatdown on your son. Would you still give your son a high five and say "At least you nailed his wife" or would you want some payback? And a jilted husband taking out his frustration on the person that his wife had the affair with is not farfetched at all. Would it all still be cool if that husband put your 18 year old son in the hospital? Or the morgue? Would you say "That's my boy"?

 

My son won't lose a heads up, one on one fight to a person that is driven by emotion. The other guy's emotion will overtake his skill and cause him to lose control and therefore leave a gaping opening that my son will exploit. BTW, I'd prefer you deem him a boxing chamion, as opposed to MMA.

 

While the man is being sentenced for the murder or assault of my son, when the judge allows me to speak to the defendant, I would tell the defendant that the reason he is on trial and about to be sentenced is not because he killed or assaulted my son, not because his wife is unfaithful; it is because he forgot the golden rule of adultery, "Don't check the pimp, check the (unfaithful one)" - rhymes with go.

 

It would not be cool to have my son injured or killed behind a married woman sleeping around, but that can happen to anyone. Any person you meet can be more attached than they say they are.

 

Ask the husband of a female teacher who cheated on him with a student, would he embarrass himself more by attacking the kid? His self esteem would have to be at an all time low, after his woman cheats on him with a kid. If he accosts the kid, then he looks even worse. What a simp. You married the wrong woman. Move on.

I'm sorry BGP, no hypothetical will make me change my mind.

  • Replies 246
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't say it did. However, if he is going to be so quick to give his son and attaboy for pulling off a fantasy would he be okay with the husband acting out the natural reaction of most people?

 

Why would he? I don't follow. And I don't see the issue the same way 85 does, either.

My son won't lose a heads up, one on one fight to a person that is driven by emotion. The other guy's emotion will overtake his skill and cause him to lose control and therefore leave a gaping opening that my son will exploit. BTW, I'd prefer you deem him a boxing chamion, as opposed to MMA.

 

While the man is being sentenced for the murder or assault of my son, when the judge allows me to speak to the defendant, I would tell the defendant that the reason he is on trial and about to be sentenced is not because he killed or assaulted my son, not because his wife is unfaithful; it is because he forgot the golden rule of adultery, "Don't check the pimp, check the (unfaithful one)" - rhymes with go.

 

It would not be cool to have my son injured or killed behind a married woman sleeping around, but that can happen to anyone. Any person you meet can be more attached than they say they are.

 

Ask the husband of a female teacher who cheated on him with a student, would he embarrass himself more by attacking the kid? His self esteem would have to be at an all time low, after his woman cheats on him with a kid. If he accosts the kid, then he looks even worse. What a simp. You married the wrong woman. Move on.

I'm sorry BGP, no hypothetical will make me change my mind.

 

You are changing the situation. In this case the kid knew that she was married and did it anyway. And I'm sorry but your kid might suck at boxing. I'm going to ask you straight up. Your kid knows she is married. Your kid is legally an adult. The husband beats him to a pulp. Would you give him an attaboy and let it go? Wouldn't that be part of messing with a married woman?

 

How about this: some one is a better swordsman than you to your wife. They are an adult... Do you give them a highfive and move on?

You are changing the situation. In this case the kid knew that she was married and did it anyway. And I'm sorry but your kid might suck at boxing. I'm going to ask you straight up. Your kid knows she is married. Your kid is legally an adult. The husband beats him to a pulp. Would you give him an attaboy and let it go? Wouldn't that be part of messing with a married woman?

 

How about this: some one is a better swordsman than you to your wife. They are an adult... Do you give them a highfive and move on?

 

Naw, my son is actually pretty nice with his hands, legendary considering he is only six.

 

Now you are changing the situation by asking about what would I do if my wife cheated. I'd let her go, my simp days are long gone. But I previously mentioned the birds and bees talk will be given to my children before hgih school. They will know not to pursue the sweet nectar of another person's fruit. But if my son was to break the rules of the game and do that, and the guy comes after him, and they tussle, I will make sure my son is OK first and then tell him that's why you don't covet any man's woman, and then ask for some details about the fight and the tryst.

How about this? If I was 6'5" with a jumper I'd be a millionaire in the NBA.

 

Or how about this? If I was 6'4" with a 48" vertical and 4.3 speed I'd be in the NFL.

 

Or better yet...had I not drank and smoked so much weed in college I'd be battling Skip Bayless every day.

 

 

:lol: :lol:

Serious question though....

 

 

Why would anyone man be mad enough to cause physical harm at the guy who was able to convince your wife to cheat on you? That thought process is foreign to me.

Naw, my son is actually pretty nice with his hands, legendary considering he is only six.

 

Now you are changing the situation by asking about what would I do if my wife cheated. I'd let her go, my simp days are long gone. But I previously mentioned the birds and bees talk will be given to my children before hgih school. They will know not to pursue the sweet nectar of another person's fruit. But if my son was to break the rules of the game and do that, and the guy comes after him, and they tussle, I will make sure my son is OK first and then tell him that's why you don't covet any man's woman, and then ask for some details about the fight and the tryst.

 

Aee

So a few thoughts on the topic now that it has almost run its course. :lol:

 

To the crowd calling out the "trophy dad", you must not have experienced the thought process I did at that age. There was a pretty solid list of teachers I would have loved the chance to work on some extra credit with at 17-18 years old. If remembering those thoughts is wrong, I'm not sure I want to be right. :D

 

The truth is, girls generally don't have the raging hormone thought process guys have at the same age. I was looking at every possible opportunity to "bottom out" that was available at that age. Does it make me a bad guy back then? Probably, but I had fun trying... :banana:

Aee

See that wasn't so hard was it? The teacher is ultimately at fault but if the kid is an adult he shares in the blame. Would you care to post this future boxing champions name. I eagerly want to follow his career. Under your expert guidance he should never lose a match.

So a few thoughts on the topic now that it has almost run its course. :lol:

 

To the crowd calling out the "trophy dad", you must not have experienced the thought process I did at that age. There was a pretty solid list of teachers I would have loved the chance to work on some extra credit with at 17-18 years old. If remembering those thoughts is wrong, I'm not sure I want to be right. :D

 

The truth is, girls generally don't have the raging hormone thought process guys have at the same age. I was looking at every possible opportunity to "bottom out" that was available at that age. Does it make me a bad guy back then? Probably, but I had fun trying... :banana:

 

I wondered the same as well. Was I really one of the only few who wanted some extra credit my senior year? :lol:

 

Teachers, teacher's aides...I mean come on. I know how my thought process was back then.

See that wasn't so hard was it? The teacher is ultimately at fault but if the kid is an adult he shares in the blame. Would you care to post this future boxing champions name. I eagerly want to follow his career. Under your expert guidance he should never lose a match.

 

Huh? You haven't made a point in several posts. You don't have a question or legit comment. You just want to see what I will say next. And as far as my son's name. Really? (Will Smith as the Fresh Prince voice) "How do I know your not sick? You could be some deranged lunatic."

So a few thoughts on the topic now that it has almost run its course. :lol:

 

To the crowd calling out the "trophy dad", you must not have experienced the thought process I did at that age. There was a pretty solid list of teachers I would have loved the chance to work on some extra credit with at 17-18 years old. If remembering those thoughts is wrong, I'm not sure I want to be right. :D

 

The truth is, girls generally don't have the raging hormone thought process guys have at the same age. I was looking at every possible opportunity to "bottom out" that was available at that age. Does it

make me a bad guy back then? Probably, but I had fun trying... :banana:

 

So would have a problem with a jilted husband kicking your 18 year old butt when he found out?

So would have a problem with a jilted husband kicking your 18 year old butt when he found out?

 

If he's feeling froggy then leap.

Huh? You haven't made a point in several players sts. You don't have a question or legit comment. You just want to see what I will say next. And as far as my son's name. Really? (Will Smith as the Fresh Prince voice) "How do I know your not sick? You could be some deranged lunatic."

 

No,. You finally admitted that if he pursued someone that was married that he might deserve the butt kicking that he received. Hey you were the one to point out that your six year old was indestructible. I just want to follow the career of Superman. Surely he is only a shadow of his dad.

So would have a problem with a jilted husband kicking your 18 year old butt when he found out?

 

What point are you trying to make with this? :confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.