Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did a teacher from Highlands get fired for inappropriate communication with a student

Featured Replies

Her reputation is pretty much shot now that her picture has been posted on the news. From what I understand she came to the school to teach business classes and came from the private business sector. My daughter actually had her for a teacher and said many of the Sr boys disrespected her in class and didnt listen to her much at all. I am guessing they knew what may have been going on hence the lack of respect.
Or maybe they were just being senior boys .
  • Replies 246
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Her reputation is pretty much shot now that her picture has been posted on the news. From what I understand she came to the school to teach business classes and came from the private business sector. My daughter actually had her for a teacher and said many of the Sr boys disrespected her in class and didnt listen to her much at all. I am guessing they knew what may have been going on hence the lack of respect.

 

That doesn't speak well to the senior boys.

  • Author

I am told the "whistle blower" had his tires slashed so it sounds like the senior boys have more than one thing going on that doesn't speak well for them.

I am told the "whistle blower" had his tires slashed so it sounds like the senior boys have more than one thing going on that doesn't speak well for them.

 

If they are the ones who did it.

  • Author
If they are the ones who did it.

 

Tru Dat! Could have been the "perpetrator" in this whole mix.

Heard the teacher was going through a divorce around the time this occurred.

If they are the ones who did it.
Exactly!

"Please know that the discretion we have shown in the release of information is a direct result of the ongoing investigation and an effort to protect the rights and privacy of our students."

I think this statement explains a lot to all the media attack dogs who were so quick to accuse the school of conspiracy.

Her reputation is pretty much shot now that her picture has been posted on the news. From what I understand she came to the school to teach business classes and came from the private business sector. My daughter actually had her for a teacher and said many of the Sr boys disrespected her in class and didnt listen to her much at all. I am guessing they knew what may have been going on hence the lack of respect.

 

My sixth grader had a class with her this year and said some of the sixth grade boys disrespected her at times also. Does this mean they also knew about this whole situation?

Well the ball has now dropped. According to Fox 19's website, she was indicted this morning by a Campbell County grand jury on one count. Sad to hear that the male students were being disrespectful to a teacher no matter what grade.

I am told the "whistle blower" had his tires slashed so it sounds like the senior boys have more than one thing going on that doesn't speak well for them.

 

I hate to say it, but the whiste blower should have had his tires slashed. Why tell. Were you jealous? Was your education really suffering because another kid was night wrestling with a teacher. Now if this were female student and male teacher, then yes, tell. It's a double standard because it's two sexes. It is what it is. I said it before and I will say it again, if my son is ever in a sexual relationship with a teacher, he will be told to play dumb like the Saints players were. He will play dumb while I am patting him on the back saying, "That's my boy."

On the other hand, if my daughter is sexing a male teacher, well the male teacher better relocate and change his freaking name. I have two 9 mm. I call them Kunta and Kinte - because they black as ever.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.