Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did a teacher from Highlands get fired for inappropriate communication with a student

Featured Replies

I hate to say it, but the whiste blower should have had his tires slashed. Why tell. Were you jealous? Was your education really suffering because another kid was night wrestling with a teacher. Now if this were female student and male teacher, then yes, tell. It's a double standard because it's two sexes. It is what it is. I said it before and I will say it again, if my son is ever in a sexual relationship with a teacher, he will be told to play dumb like the Saints players were. He will play dumb while I am patting him on the back saying, "That's my boy."

On the other hand, if my daughter is sexing a male teacher, well the male teacher better relocate and change his freaking name. I have two 9 mm. I call them Kunta and Kinte - because they black as ever.

 

Some of the stuff you say is very enlightening and other stuff is very confusing. At least you admit to inconsistencies. However, slashing tires...come on, Man. There's nothing ok w/ that.

  • Replies 246
  • Views 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of the stuff you say is very enlightening and other stuff is very confusing. At least you admit to inconsistencies. However, slashing tires...come on, Man. There's nothing ok w/ that.

 

I'm sorry, Mex, but I just can't understand why a boy would tell on another boy in this situation. The epitome of a "playa hata". Playa hatas need to be dealt with by using extreme prejudice.

 

I am human. Humans are somewhat inconsistent. I have no problem admitting my flaws and complexities. It's what makes me who I am. I'm sure you and others you know are complex and rather inconsistent.

But thanks for calling me enlightening - even if it is sometimes.

I'm sorry, Mex, but I just can't understand why a boy would tell on another boy in this situation. The epitome of a "playa hata". Playa hatas need to be dealt with by using extreme prejudice.

 

I am human. Humans are somewhat inconsistent. I have no problem admitting my flaws and complexities. It's what makes me who I am. I'm sure you and others you know are complex and rather inconsistent.

But thanks for calling me enlightening - even if it is sometimes.

 

I'm a walking contradiction, myself. To my other point on the other hand, I think that you are acting as if the whistle blower is one of the guys in the class. That may or may not be the case. I'm not in the social bubble in Ft. Thomas, so I don't know. It could have been a girl It could have been a teacher w/ a duty to inform. Either way, the slashing of tires was wrong.

I hate to say it, but the whiste blower should have had his tires slashed. Why tell. Were you jealous? Was your education really suffering because another kid was night wrestling with a teacher. Now if this were female student and male teacher, then yes, tell. It's a double standard because it's two sexes. It is what it is. I said it before and I will say it again, if my son is ever in a sexual relationship with a teacher, he will be told to play dumb like the Saints players were. He will play dumb while I am patting him on the back saying, "That's my boy."

On the other hand, if my daughter is sexing a male teacher, well the male teacher better relocate and change his freaking name. I have two 9 mm. I call them Kunta and Kinte - because they black as ever.

 

I have both a daughter and a son. If either had had something like this happen with a teacher, I'd be livid. Why the difference in how you'd react if it were your son versus your daughter?

My sixth grader had a class with her this year and said some of the sixth grade boys disrespected her at times also. Does this mean they also knew about this whole situation?
I don't think that is a reason, a lot of kids these days disrespect teachers. Heck, they did when I was in school.
I don't think that is a reason, a lot of kids these days disrespect teachers. Heck, they did when I was in school.

 

That is the point I was trying to make. Of course none of the sixth graders knew about this situation. IMO, you can't draw the conclusion that kids of any age were being disrespectful, or lacked respect, because they knew about a teacher/student situation.

Maybe it's time for these so called "boys" to start sharing the penalties of the teachers. These brazen young men walk away smiling and the teachers are on the hook for ten years? Got to send a strong firm message to these boys. No way I put all the blame on these teachers.

  • Author
Maybe the paper was waiting for an actual indictment to be handed down instead of publishing what were, up to this point, allegations? :idunno:

 

Then again maybe they were a day late and a dollar short.

 

The Enquirer is a shadow of its former self...

Maybe it's time for these so called "boys" to start sharing the penalties of the teachers. These brazen young men walk away smiling and the teachers are on the hook for ten years? Got to send a strong firm message to these boys. No way I put all the blame on these teachers.

 

If you think this young man is smiling right now, send me a PM and I'll get you in contact with him.

I'm a walking contradiction, myself. To my other point on the other hand, I think that you are acting as if the whistle blower is one of the guys in the class. That may or may not be the case. I'm not in the social bubble in Ft. Thomas, so I don't know. It could have been a girl It could have been a teacher w/ a duty to inform. Either way, the slashing of tires was wrong.

 

I am assuming the whistle blower was a student, not necessarily a student in the class, but a student in the school. I am assuming, period. Many times, it is a student. The teacher does have a right to tell, but many never do. If a teacher told, then good for them. But the teacher could have been jealous, himself or herself. Point I'm making is a high school boy is looking to get laid. If he nails a teacher, I find that impressive, especially considering how many of my teachers I wanted to bang while I was in school. I applaud a good job when I see it. Right, wrong or indifferent, I'm not afraid to admit. Maybe you've had to have banged a chick out of your league, and/or banged an older woman to understand why I take my stance.

  • Author
If you think this young man is smiling right now, send me a PM and I'll get you in contact with him.

 

I am sure anyone in the young man's situation could be going through a roller-coaster of emotions. I know it is popular for "us guys" to slap a guy on the back and say good job in a situation like this but life isn't that simple and frankly it isn't a good job and the "victim" probably has some "demons" to work through.

I am sure anyone in the young man's situation could be going through a roller-coaster of emotions. I know it is popular for "us guys" to slap a guy on the back and say good job in a situation like this but life isn't that simple and frankly it isn't a good job and the "victim" probably has some "demons" to work through.

 

Well stated. And its not just the young man, but the young man's family, and the teacher's family (I happen to have a good friend that went to school with the teacher and is still good friends with her and her husband) that are also experiencing all kinds of emotions. A lapse in judgement has lead to a sad and unfortunate situation for a lot of innocent adults and kids.

I have both a daughter and a son. If either had had something like this happen with a teacher, I'd be livid. Why the difference in how you'd react if it were your son versus your daughter?

 

Maybe I am just not comfortable with the idea of my daughter sexing at any age, much less in high school or less and with an older man, or even an older woman. I'm especially uncomfortable knowing my daughter might run into a cat like me who can be "trouble." Go look up Alexis Tyler. A big Johnson can drive a woman nuts. Cause her whole day will be spent thinking is her man bottoming out someone else when he is not with her.

 

My son, last time I checked (about 2 years ago, while we were at the unrinal at a Reds game) he shouldn't have a problem with reaching the bottom either. I would love to have a parent/teacher conference in which his female teacher says, "I think your son should take up acting and call himself Denzel Sausageton."

  • Author

85BF,

 

While I appreciate your honesty I think you need to put down Maxim Magazine and quit watching Spike.

 

Maybe a little HGTV or E would be good therapy. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.