Boone at Conner on Friday

Clyde

Sarge, I think your team is probably the most consistent in the area so far.

No so sure. We have lost some games we should have won so far. We went through a error and hitting slump then recently we have pulled out of it. Being consistent is the key and we have struggled and hopefully it is behind us. Example, you go to Clarksville Tn. and beat the 5th ranked team in the State of Tennesse and lose 6-4 to the 5th ranked team in Kentucky(Christian County), come home and lose to teams that are no where near those teams. Makes you alittle crazy and I don't need anymore help there.:D

Agreed that the 9th is a wide open crap shoot at this time. I also feel that some of the teams mentioned as contenders have not played the schedule that teams like Conner, Walton and Ryle. Dixie has taken a strong step in that direction so I do not see any reason why they shouldn't be at least considered in the conversation. Until some of the "contenders" start beating the teams that have been going to the state tournament the last few years, they are still long shots such as Porky said. It is one thing to play a team close and a totally different thing to actually beat these teams. Conner and Ryle are still the favorites until proven otherwise.