Best Survivor Player Ever?

GrizzlyAdams

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to go with the only person who has won more than once - Sandra Diaz in seasons 7 and 20. I didn't think she was that strong of a player though. My favorite all time is Ozzy. He seemed to be the complete package - strong in competitions and strong in survival skills while living on the island. Just not strong enough to overcome being voted out.

I would have to go with the only person who has won more than once - Sandra Diaz in seasons 7 and 20. I didn't think she was that strong of a player though. My favorite all time is Ozzy. He seemed to be the complete package - strong in competitions and strong in survival skills while living on the island. Just not strong enough to overcome being voted out.
Ozzy couldn't get over the fact that Survivor is more than just catching fish and gathering coconuts...

It's best player not favorite...

:D

I know. That's why I said in my first sentence I haven't watched enough to make an informed decision on who the best is. I still wanted to be in the thread though so I told you who I liked and didn't like. That's all I got. :lol:

I got a 11 on my Wonderlic test. I can read. :lol:

Rob hands down, no questions asked IMO.

Parvati would be a very distant second.

For the sake of discussion, should the fact that Rob was on two or three times before he won make a difference? It was very impressive in the fashion that he won when he did since he came into the game with a reputation. Especially considering that Russell's tribe ousted him ASAP. Just wondering if Rob should lose points for winning once in three times when Sandra Diaz won twice.

Rob hands down, no questions asked IMO.

Parvati would be a very distant second.

Rob dominated a season with a bunch of sub par players. Take away Rob's one win and he isn't in the conversation. Given his tribe I don't put all that much stock in his one win.

Parvati TWICE took complete control over veterans (one time with Rob there). Parvati in Micronesia was a thing of beauty. Then on Heroes vs Villians if Russell wasn't an idiot or Sandra didn't have a military husband she'd have two wins over veterans.

:D

I know. That's why I said in my first sentence I haven't watched enough to make an informed decision on who the best is. I still wanted to be in the thread though so I told you who I liked and didn't like. That's all I got. :lol:

I got a 11 on my Wonderlic test. I can read. :lol:

:lol:

My bad. Just making sure.

For the sake of discussion, should the fact that Rob was on two or three times before he won make a difference? It was very impressive in the fashion that he won when he did since he came into the game with a reputation. Especially considering that Russell's tribe ousted him ASAP. Just wondering if Rob should lose points for winning once in three times when Sandra Diaz won twice.
I'd probably be ok with putting Sandra over Rob. Though I'm still made she won over Parvati. :lol:

That would be the only knock against him, but as you just did, it could also show how he really is the best player to overcome that. Rob gets my vote, but I think there are several others that are right there with him.

That is a good call. Hard to deny the only two time winner. But she never won a single individual challenge. Some might say that is proof she was the best ever and maybe it is.

Boston Rob would have to be right there beside her for me. The fact that he won in such dominating fashion when he should have been one of the first players voted out works in his favor.

Parvati is also in the mix. Contrary to Sandra, Parvati is in the top two of most challenges won. So she played the social game and also was good at the challenges. Getting beaten by Sandra hurts any argument supporters want to make for her as the greatest ever.

For those who like the challenge winners, Tom Westman has to be right there. He may be my favorite winner of all time. But he didn't have a very good showing in Heroes vs. Villains so not much of an argument for him as the best ever.

Russell deserves some discussion because he showed so well even though everyone knew his game, that he couldn't be trusted and yet he still made it to the finals. I also give Russell points for having perhaps more impact on how the game is played than any other Survivor because of the immunity idols.