Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 67 Kansas 59 (KENTUCKY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS)

Featured Replies

Depends on what you're after. To be honest there will be a lot of store selling stuff cheap.

 

Kentucky Korner in the Mall is getting Nike shipments in the morning.

 

I like the Kentucky Shoppe on Mall Road, but I don't think they carry any Nike stuff.

 

I'll prolly be heading to LEX on Friday to watch the Bat Cats and shop then.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kentucky Korner in the Mall is getting Nike shipments in the morning.

 

I like the Kentucky Shoppe on Mall Road, but I don't think they carry any Nike stuff.

 

I'll prolly be heading to LEX on Friday to watch the Bat Cats and shop then.

 

I work till 6 PM. How late those stores open?

Just got back in. Lexington was CRAZY tonight!! Had a blast, and I'll remember this night forever. Congrats Cats!! Go Big Blue!!

I'm guessing Boyd and the boys in Harlan are having a big time tonight!!!

Congratulations to the Cats and their championship and a great season!

Exactly, been a good while since we could say this too.

 

I agree. Probably since Florida won.

I have had a feeling for about 2 months that Vargas has to come in to an important game and give them 5-6 minutes in the first half due to foul trouble. I think he has been a big part of the team in practice but has not been needed in a game. I think he holds his own and plays solid defense and gets a 3-4 rebounds and maybe a put back for two points.

 

I hope I am wrong as my heart may not be able to take it

 

My other thought is the same scenario as last week. They play a rival (Indiana) and I was concerned about Baylor after the hype all week with a rival but they come out and blow by Baylor. I think now that the rival in Louisville is out, they come out strong and go up by 15 plus in the first half behind a strong performance by Jones and they play even the rest of the game and win by 12-15.

 

A lot of what I predicted came through. My heart would have been better if they kept it to 12-15 the whole way.

Wow! What a season. 8 Championships, and I've seen 4 of them. Hopefully 4 more! Go Cats!!

Congrats UK and Big Blue Nation. Awesome game. Well deserved.

So proud of Cal and this team. BBN has been waiting 14 years and this one is especially sweet. GO CATS!!!

I told you guys we wouldn't hear much about that Vandy loss and Cal not putting in subs with a minute to go if we won the title. NO ONE will remember that stuff in a couple years.

What a feeling it was to be a Cats fan last night. So happy I got to see this team and be at UK when they played. I'll miss these guys. Darius and Davis especially.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.