Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 67 Kansas 59 (KENTUCKY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 130
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eric Crawford's tweet: Won and Done

 

 

Love it. I'll have to use that one for Facebook.

I love watching this team. So much poise And class. Never rattled. I will really miss them.

Davis deserves the MOP...who needs to score; the man has IMPACT!

Beyond excited for #8! That was a sweet, sweet victory for the Cats!

Hard to describe how good it felt when that buzzer hit 0. I can't imagine what it is like to be a player or coach.

My nickname for this team ... The Cool Cats. (Can I trademark that? ... LN, where are you?)

 

They had so much poise and always responded under pressure.

Great shot of Darius Miller holding the Championship Trophy.

Wow. I'll admit I got a little worried at the end. So happy though.

Great shot of Darius Miller holding the Championship Trophy.
Would I be correct in that he is the first male since Anthony Epps to win KY High School Championship and an NCAA Championship?

I'm happy. My 12-15 with a scared feeling seemed about on point, they got up had the lead for a while and then did exactly what I was afraid of which made it an 8 point game.

 

Love this team, going to miss a lot of guys, really going to miss Miller, I honestly feel like he is what made it so easy for Cal to transition.

This one goes out to the commonwealth who wanted better.... tonight is your night. Order is restored in Lextown... UK is back on top!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.