Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 67 Kansas 59 (KENTUCKY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 130
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I had seen the last of Donna Smith, but no, they had to show her. Bet she was for Kansas.

I thought I had seen the last of Donna Smith, but no, they had to show her. Bet she was for Kansas.

 

Come on, now...

 

Enjoy the moment yourself. Don't worry about anyone else........................

Don't know how to put it into words, but it is amazing. As much as I enjoyed this season it was like on the other hand I couldn't fully enjoy the tourney run worried they may lose. As good as this team was, they deserved to win. They were the best team in college basketball this season, without question. I know the best team doesn't always win and thats what scared me. It would have been a shame for these guys to go out empty handed, it was their title they deserved it. Now they won its like I can finally go back and enjoy all the anxious and nervous moments I've had during this great run. Last year was a pleasant surprise, it was a different kind of enjoyment. Nobody expected last years team to make a Final Four run but they did, it was exciting to watch. This year, they were expected to win, so much pressure. So for a team that plays 7 deep, with 3 frosh and 2 sophomore starters to play so poised and focused and get it done, its just amazing. Enjoy it folks, this was a special team. Go Big Blue! Have a good 8pril!

I agree and believed that he was a great fit as soon as the decision was made to bring him in. Whenever the time is that he leaves, retires, etc., I feel for whoever the next person is to take the position.

 

 

Ha we don't talk about that kind of stuff in these threads.

I could listen to Cal take questions all night.

 

Agree, I could say more but I'll just leave it at I think I have a man crush. :lol:

Where's the best place in NKY to get championship gear?

Don't know how to put it into words, but it is amazing. As much as I enjoyed this season it was like on the other hand I couldn't fully enjoy the tourney run worried they may lose. As good as this team was, they deserved to win. They were the best team in college basketball this season, without question. I know the best team doesn't always win and thats what scared me. It would have been a shame for these guys to go out empty handed, it was their title they deserved it. Now they won its like I can finally go back and enjoy all the anxious and nervous moments I've had during this great run. Last year was a pleasant surprise, it was a different kind of enjoyment. Nobody expected last years team to make a Final Four run but they did, it was exciting to watch. This year, they were expected to win, so much pressure. So for a team that plays 7 deep, with 3 frosh and 2 sophomore starters to play so poised and focused and get it done, its just amazing. Enjoy it folks, this was a special team. Go Big Blue! Have a good 8pril!

 

Exactly, been a good while since we could say this too.

Where's the best place in NKY to get championship gear?

 

Depends on what you're after. To be honest there will be a lot of store selling stuff cheap.

Im superstitious to a fault.

I got my ESPN Magazine with the UK players on the cover. Didn't open it.

I got the SI Tourney Preview with Davis on the cover. Didn't open it.

I got the SI with MKG on the cover. Didn't open it.

I know it is ridiculous but I can't help it.

Going to read them with all its glory and purchase every mag with UK on the cover going forward.

 

Unbelievable run. I thought Cal got too conservative in the second half but they hit enough key shots and got key stops.

 

Really happy for Darius Miller who now joins Darrell Griffith as the only Kentuckian to win state title, Mr. Basketball and National Championship. The Cats dont get 8 without number 1.

 

So UK beat a rival (I know counting WKU a rival is a stretch), beat a Big 12 team, beat a rival, beat a Big 12 team, beat a rival and concluded with beating a Big 12 team.

 

You really couldn't script a better run to a title if your a Cat fan.

 

Enjoy it fellas!

What a team.

 

 

Headr you were a UK fan....

Depends on what you're after. To be honest there will be a lot of store selling stuff cheap.

 

I liked the shirt they wore tonight a lot. Seen a few others I liked as well. Where should I start?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.