Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 67 Kansas 59 (KENTUCKY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS)

Featured Replies

Eric Crawford's tweet: Won and Done

 

 

I'm good with that, perhaps they've set a standard that needs to be followed. I would be ok with that as well.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Props to CBS for using the Luther version of "One Shining Moment."

OMG it feels so good, so good. This years team is true example of team play.

The "Justified" fans will appreciate this tweet.

 

edsbs ‏ @edsbs

Everyone's celebrating! Rob the pharmacy now, Boyd Crowder! NOW!

I love watching this team. So much poise And class. Never rattled. I will really miss them.

 

Agreed, I'm not sure which hit me first happiness or sadness, pretty sure sadness set in the deepest. Wish it could be like this every year.

Awesome Season:dancingpa Awesome Team :dancingpa One Awesome Coach :notworthy::notworthy: Conrats Cats on #8 and Cal on #1 of many hopefully

The "Justified" fans will appreciate this tweet.

 

edsbs ‏ @edsbs

Everyone's celebrating! Rob the pharmacy now, Boyd Crowder! NOW!

LOL, he's a great character.

Listening to Lexington police. Already reporting at least one fire in the street on Main.

The "Justified" fans will appreciate this tweet.

 

edsbs ‏ @edsbs

Everyone's celebrating! Rob the pharmacy now, Boyd Crowder! NOW!

 

New episode tomorrow night, SOLID!!!

Congrats you guys and gals. This Duke fan is truly happy for you guys and #8. This was a special team. A fun team to watch and this team deserved to be the champs. Congratulations. Well deserved and easily the best team in college basketball. Well done. Word.

[video=youtube;sqGuVQsl-7U]

[video=youtube;sqGuVQsl-7U]

 

I feel like every time I see that version I have to mention that Happy's version is by far my favorite.

Wythe, Christian Laetner called, he said that Luke Perry called and wants his look back from both of them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.