Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 67 Kansas 59 (KENTUCKY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS)

Featured Replies

Rock Chalk Jayhawks Stopped. Happy 8pril everybody.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel like every time I see that version I have to mention that Happy's version is by far my favorite.

 

Mine, too.

I'm giddy right now. What an unbelievable team.

 

Kudos to the non-UK fans on here who have showed tremendous class in this thread. :thumb:

I'm happy for Calipari also. He's grown on me. I really like that man. Orange Leaf is good too.

Congratulations to the Cats on an excellent season. I have not thought that they could win a title for quite a while with exception to this season and I felt this way as far back as January. Very special team; even with not being a UK fan, it was hard to not like this team not only because of their talent, but their character.

Cal has a super personality, he fits what a UK coach should be. Has a great time with media win or lose. He knows what our tradition means to us.

Cal has a super personality, he fits what a UK coach should be. Has a great time with media win or lose. He knows what our tradition means to us.

 

I agree and believed that he was a great fit as soon as the decision was made to bring him in. Whenever the time is that he leaves, retires, etc., I feel for whoever the next person is to take the position.

OK, I am not a twitter guy ... what is the significance of "hashtag" #?

 

ESPN keeps putting up tweets with # this and that. Is it a way to search messages on twitter?

Time to end the press conference and let them go celebrate.

Can't sleep, so excited. We won # 8 baby. Awesome.

I'm happy for Calipari also. He's grown on me. I really like that man. Orange Leaf is good too.

 

Haha RP you make me smile some times. He certainly does like himself some Orang Leaf. I'm happy for Coach Cal as well I think he's in a great place in Lexington. Glad I'm a UK fan lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.