Elite 8 favorites to win it all ?

doubletrouble

I think 1a is as wide open as its been in a longtime, with as many as 6 of the 8 capable of running the table...

In 2a, Ft campbell, Belfry and Ocath seem to be a little above the rest..

In 3a, I could see BGreen, Boyle, Highlands or lex cath taking it all..

In 4a, its St Xs to lose in my opinion, with Trinity, Henry Clay and WCentral just a notch below.

1A - I would say the winner of the Lex. Christian/NCC game takes home the title.

2A - It's Ft. Campbells to lose. Belfry, O'Cath, and Russell are all close behind.

3A - The winner of the Highland's/Lex. Cath takes the title home

4A - St. X hands down. They'll play either Trinity or Henry Clay and win by atleast 2 TD's.

A - Lexington Christian

AA - Fort Campbell

AAA - Bowling Green

AAAA - St. X

:confused:

LCA in 1A. Lets just say that I will be shocked if they can win the state title. I wouldnt consider them a favorite. Are Fort Cambell and Bowling Green even beatable? I Havent seen either one of them.

Doubletrouble, the only scenerio better than three privates winning would be for four privates to win. This is certainly possible particularly when you count Fort Campbell as a private- which, in light of its situation, is a reasonable classification. Having 7 of the final 16 finalists being nonpublic schools speaks highly for private schools and their level of athletic excellence.