Ohio State/Wisconsin Big 10 Championship Updates

futurecoach

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OSU still very easily could come back to blow out Wisconsin. However, did OSU possibly peak to soon this year?

I mean the final scores have still been beat downs. However, against Penn State they kept turning the ball over. Also even though OSU fans wouldn’t want to admit it, Michigan exposed that defense some last week and really shot themselves in the foot more that OSU stopping them. Now today Wisconsin is having success.

OSU is clearly one of the top 3 teams in the country still win or lose today. However, did OSU peak to soon this year? Have we already seen OSU at their best this year? Could this spell trouble for OSU in the playoffs when they do see the top teams?

OSU coach just called one of those plays that makes a coach look like a genius if it works or an idiot if it doesn’t. OSU inside their own 30 facing 4th and long and they ran a fake punt and got it. They are now driving for a td. If it doesn’t work Wisconsin would have been in position to go up 21 to 0.

The play worked so it was a great call! Possibly a game changer!

OSU gets the 4 seed right? Deuce, Futurecoach and Jump_dad get an early Xmas present, you all had to sweat it out for 15 weeks!

If OSU comes back to win they are the 2 seed. They end up losing they are the 3 seed. Basically anyway they are playing Clemson in the first round now. That will be a great game.

If OSU comes back to win they are the 2 seed. They end up losing they are the 3 seed. Basically anyway they are playing Clemson in the first round now. That will be a great game.

I’d be happy with that. We both know it’s over, you all don’t have to stay up till midnight to start celebrating lol.

OSU gets the 4 seed right? Deuce, Futurecoach and Jump_dad get an early Xmas present, you all had to sweat it out for 15 weeks!

OSU will win this game.

I know this because I’ve been an OSU football/UK basketball/Duke basketball/UNC basketball/Villanova basketball/ Astros baseball/ Nationals baseball/ Patriots football ( but maybe Ravens fan this year ) fan all my life....

I’d be happy with that. We both know it’s over, you all don’t have to stay up till midnight to start celebrating lol.

If it would cause OSU to miss the playoffs I would celebrate. However, no matter what OSU is in and they are still one of the best three teams in the country.

I honestly expect them to come back to win this one. However as I said last week, I think Michigan exposed something in this defense. It will be a fun playoffs.

OSU will win this game.

I know this because I’ve been an OSU football/UK basketball/Duke basketball/UNC basketball/Villanova basketball/ Astros baseball/ Nationals baseball/ Patriots football ( but maybe Ravens fan this year ) fan all my life....

You’re certainly on the right site.

I know we jab at each other a lot. However, honest question do you think OSU may have peaked to soon?

Luckily they will have a month to regroup and possibly get back to what they were though.

I know we jab at each other a lot. However, honest question do you think OSU may have peaked to soon?

Luckily they will have a month to regroup and possibly get back to what they were though.

Honestly, I’m not sure. I’d love to know why Chase Young doesn’t have a sack for going on 2 weeks in a row now.

I think injuries are adding up, multiple starters playing with clubs, Fields can’t feel his knee right now, Okudah a top 10 overall pick is out. But the biggest issue is the line, I’ve said all year we have a suspect Oline in pass pro.