QB Passer Rating Top 20.

I ran the passer ratings for the top 50 QB's listed on KHSAA Top 50 passers which are listed by average yards passing per game. I'm posting the top 20 by passer rating. Can win a few games with these guys.

1. Chase Elmore, Central Hardin, 243.85

2. Reed Lanter, Boyle County, 235.61

3. Drew Hartz, Owensboro Catholic, 228.20

4. Arren Hash, Campbellsville, 227.15

5. Kaiya Sheron, Somerset, 223.94

6. Jayden Stinson, Mayfield, 222.71

7. Nick Broyles, Franklin County, 222.65

8. Dalton Ponder, Williamsburg, 213.23

9. Tobias Storm, Madison Southern, 207.33

10. Hunter Utley, Murray, 204.88

11. Elijah Parish, Male, 200.63

12. Beau Allen, Lexington Catholic, 191.50

13. Ryan Mattingly, Bethlehem, 191.06

14. Manie Wimberly, North Hardin, 187.06

15. Tyler Ezell, Logan County, 186.49

16. Issac McNamee, Pikeville, 185.57

17. Caleb Jacob, Covington Catholic, 184.62

18. Brody Weaver, Wayne County, 181.76

19. Luke Duby, Tates Creek, 181.43

20. Trey McCoy, Fairdale, 179.37

Just curious how this is factored to have Elmore # 1? He is a nice player but his stats are very, very average.

NCAA Passer Rating = ((8.4 x Passing Yards) + (330 x Touchdown Passes) + (100 x Number of Completions) – (200 x Interceptions)) / Passing Attempts

Lanter is a senior, right? Does he have any colleges talking to him yet?

Yes he is a senior and not that I know of. I’m sure some small schools are interested but as far as offers and who I haven’t heard a single thing. Pretty strange considering the career and stats he’s had so far.

Yes he is a senior and not that I know of. I’m sure some small schools are interested but as far as offers and who I haven’t heard a single thing. Pretty strange considering the career and stats he’s had so far.

We have to remember, in most cases, College Football coaches are a lot smarter than fans are. There must be something that is preventing heavy interest. He needs to remember, there is no shame in "only" being a GREAT high school quarterback and person, have a great experience, and enjoy the journey with your teammates. Too many young people are meant to feel bad about themselves if they don't accomplish goals and benchmarks that others set for them, it is really disappointing.

We have to remember, in most cases, College Football coaches are a lot smarter than fans are. There must be something that is preventing heavy interest. He needs to remember, there is no shame in "only" being a GREAT high school quarterback and person, have a great experience, and enjoy the journey with your teammates. Too many young people are meant to feel bad about themselves if they don't accomplish goals and benchmarks that others set for them, it is really disappointing.

One of my favorite posts I've read in a while, right there!