17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• 4A #7 Hopkinsville
    • 6A Henderson County

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game here! But I look for Hoptown to make some explosive plays that will be the difference.

If Hopkinsville wins this game, I feel like most people will view it as a nice win, but nothing special since Henderson has flown below the radar so far. But Hendo's looking pretty good through three games. I think this is a sneaky good game that people should pay attention to. Hoptown is climbing the top 10 ladder in 4A, and Henderson could be on the verge of it in 6A.

If Hopkinsville wins this game, I feel like most people will view it as a nice win, but nothing special since Henderson has flown below the radar so far. But Hendo's looking pretty good through three games. I think this is a sneaky good game that people should pay attention to. Hoptown is climbing the top 10 ladder in 4A, and Henderson could be on the verge of it in 6A.

Good Call DMC! This is a diamond in the rough game for sure. Those Evansville teams Hendo played are very respectable. Would be a huge win for Hendo if they could get it, especially with the way Hoptown has played in the pre-season and during the season.