BGP Opening night forecast

nWo

This is our first forecast for the opening weekend around game time.

Friday night

Look for temps to be in the low to mid-70s mainly south of I-64. Western Kentucky temperatures look to be in the mid to upper 70s. Some may reach 80. Mostly clear skies except in western Kentucky and along the Tennessee border.

fri t.png

fri c.png

Saturday

Cloudy skies in western, southcentral Kentucky. Partly cloudy skies in and around northern Kentucky. Temperatures look to range the mid to upper 70s.

sat 8.png

sat 8t.png

Keep checking back for future updates.

All outdoor activities/practices were cancelled today for JCPS schools. I'm guessing there are going to be a lot of teams going into their first games on Friday on the heels of some abbreviated practice schedules from the heat today through Wednesday.

St.X has moved practice to 6:45 this evening to avoid heat.

No real significant changes in the forecast for either Friday or Saturday games. Friday look for temps in the low to mid-70s across most of Kentucky. A portion of northeast Kentucky could see temps in the mid to upper 60s.

friday.png

Those who live in the southern counties could see some scattered showers and a possible thunderstorm.

frid.png

For Saturday's

Temperatures should range from the upper 70s to low 80s.

sat.png

Shower/ storms will be possible mainly for portions of western Kentucky.

saturday.png

Check back for future updates.

There will be a chance for scattered showers and storms tonight but it shouldn't be a complete washout for tonight's games. It appears that the I-75 corridor will be the dividing line for temperatures. West of I-75 should see temps in the mid to upper 70s. East of I-75 temperatures should be in the low 70s.

sfct.us_ov.png

Saturday's game time temperatures east of the Land between the Lakes should range from the mid to upper 70s. Western Kentucky should be in the low 80s.

sfct.us_ov (1).png

I will be monitoring the possible shower/thunderstorms for tonight. If anything more appears than this morning I will post an update.