Jeffrey Epstein

Beechwoodfan

As a mental health professional, I must admit this is one death I have no problem with. Perhaps I have become too jaded? Can’t help but to side with his victims.

Jeffrey Epstein has died by suicide, sources say - CNN

Apparently William Barr does not feel the same way about his death. From the article:

US Attorney General William Barr said Saturday that he was "appalled" to learn Epstein died of an apparent suicide in federal custody. The Justice Department's inspector general will investigate the circumstances of his death, Barr said.

"Mr. Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered," Barr said in a news release. Separately, a source familiar with the situation said Barr was livid at the events surrounding Epstein's apparent suicide and is determined to get to the bottom of what happened.

Apparently William Barr does not feel the same way about his death. From the article:

US Attorney General William Barr said Saturday that he was "appalled" to learn Epstein died of an apparent suicide in federal custody. The Justice Department's inspector general will investigate the circumstances of his death, Barr said.

"Mr. Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered," Barr said in a news release. Separately, a source familiar with the situation said Barr was livid at the events surrounding Epstein's apparent suicide and is determined to get to the bottom of what happened.

I am going to guess someone was looking the other way.

I don't think there is any way he committed suicide. There are ALOT of high profile people who could have been in serious trouble if Epstein started "singing". The biggest of all was Bill Clinton but there are many others as well. I think he was murdered before he could bring others down with him. He was supposedly on suicide watch. If so, wouldn't there be a camera on his cell 24/7? I think the prison authorities looked the other way and let someone do the dirty deed. There are VERY MANY people in the US and around the world VERY HAPPY this guy is dead and cannot talk now.