Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jeffrey Epstein

Featured Replies

As a mental health professional, I must admit this is one death I have no problem with. Perhaps I have become too jaded? Can’t help but to side with his victims.

 

Jeffrey Epstein has died by suicide, sources say - CNN

 

Apparently William Barr does not feel the same way about his death. From the article:

 

US Attorney General William Barr said Saturday that he was "appalled" to learn Epstein died of an apparent suicide in federal custody. The Justice Department's inspector general will investigate the circumstances of his death, Barr said.

 

"Mr. Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered," Barr said in a news release. Separately, a source familiar with the situation said Barr was livid at the events surrounding Epstein's apparent suicide and is determined to get to the bottom of what happened.

  • Author
Apparently William Barr does not feel the same way about his death. From the article:

 

US Attorney General William Barr said Saturday that he was "appalled" to learn Epstein died of an apparent suicide in federal custody. The Justice Department's inspector general will investigate the circumstances of his death, Barr said.

 

"Mr. Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered," Barr said in a news release. Separately, a source familiar with the situation said Barr was livid at the events surrounding Epstein's apparent suicide and is determined to get to the bottom of what happened.

 

I am going to guess someone was looking the other way.

I don't think there is any way he committed suicide. There are ALOT of high profile people who could have been in serious trouble if Epstein started "singing". The biggest of all was Bill Clinton but there are many others as well. I think he was murdered before he could bring others down with him. He was supposedly on suicide watch. If so, wouldn't there be a camera on his cell 24/7? I think the prison authorities looked the other way and let someone do the dirty deed. There are VERY MANY people in the US and around the world VERY HAPPY this guy is dead and cannot talk now.

I wish we could discuss these things.

 

I don't have the answers but I think "Suicide" should be a right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.