Kemba Walker to the Celtics

Kemba is a notch below KI but when you factor in the baggage and Kemba's dependability, this is a great fit. Kemba back on the east coast and will thrive.

I know this is a common theme but outside of KI being younger how do we know this? I think KI has been the most overrated guard of the last decade and Kemba has been the most underrated.

I know this is a common theme but outside of KI being younger how do we know this? I think KI has been the most overrated guard of the last decade and Kemba has been the most underrated.

In what what has KI been overrated besides having injury issues? Imo the most overrated pg, and I hate to say this because he is a UK guy is John Wall.

I do think with how the Celtics want to play Kemba will fit better though.

In what what has KI been overrated besides having injury issues? Imo the most overrated pg, and I hate to say this because he is a UK guy is John Wall.

I do think with how the Celtics want to play Kemba will fit better though.

John Wall got hurt and is on the worst contract no doubt. But Kyrie as the #1 in Cleveland couldn't make the playoffs and in Boston ruined team chemistry and had worst results than the season before. Kemba hasn't played with anyone in his career and carried a bad franchise to the playoffs a couple times. Boston could be worse but I wouldn't be surprised if a Kemba led Celtics is better than the Kyrie version.

John Wall got hurt and is on the worst contract no doubt. But Kyrie as the #1 in Cleveland couldn't make the playoffs and in Boston ruined team chemistry and had worst results than the season before. Kemba hasn't played with anyone in his career and carried a bad franchise to the playoffs a couple times. Boston could be worse but I wouldn't be surprised if a Kemba led Celtics is better than the Kyrie version.

John Wall was overrated before he got hurt imo. I would take Kyrie over him every day. I would take Kyrie over Kemba too. However sometimes fit matters, and his Boston likes to play. I do think Kemba fits better.

John Wall was overrated before he got hurt imo. I would take Kyrie over him every day. I would take Kyrie over Kemba too. However sometimes fit matters, and his Boston likes to play. I do think Kemba fits better.

I get that it's a popular opinion but a Kyrie lead team has gone no farther than a John Wall lead team. Let's not act like Wall played on any teams near the Lebron cavs or Celtics that Kyrie has. Another major fact is I haven't hearf teammates bad mouth Wall.

Healthy John Wall was nasty. We are just going to remember him having a bad contract. Overrated means means exactly that , no one ever argued Wall as the top pg in the nba. Plenty of people thought Kyrie was close to that.

I get that it's a popular opinion but a Kyrie lead team has gone no farther than a John Wall lead team. Let's not act like Wall played on any teams near the Lebron cavs or Celtics that Kyrie has. Another major fact is I haven't hearf teammates bad mouth Wall.

Healthy John Wall was nasty. We are just going to remember him having a bad contract. Overrated means means exactly that , no one ever argued Wall as the top pg in the nba. Plenty of people thought Kyrie was close to that.

You may want to double check on the whole teammates never bad mouthing Wall. One of Walls teammates just last season talked about how he thought they played better without him. Which led to John Wall going on Twitter and also putting down his teammate. Wall doesn't seem to be the most well liked on his team.

Kyrie can do things most point guards can't do. He is probably in the top 5 of all NBA players not just guards at being able to create his own shot and get to the rim and finish almost any time he wants. He usually is a good shooter, except for this series last year when he couldn't make a shot. Not to mention he is clutch and is the one who made the shot that won Cleveland the finals.

At the end of the day talking about how his teams haven't done much without having Lebron really has very little weight in trying to discredit him. In the landscape of the NBA today, really no pg except Steph Curry really has had much success. Chris Paul has been regarded as one of the best for the last 10 to 15 years and he has I believe only made his own conference finals once. We seen how Westbrooks Thunder teams have failed. As we mentioned John Wall very little to any success, etc. At the end of the day having a top PG doesn't lead to great team success in the NBA. So Kyries team success or failure really doesnt have much weight in the top pg arguments, because most of the top pgs in the NBA besides Curry haven't had much team success.

You may want to double check on the whole teammates never bad mouthing Wall. One of Walls teammates just last season talked about how he thought they played better without him. Which led to John Wall going on Twitter and also putting down his teammate. Wall doesn't seem to be the most well liked on his team.

Kyrie can do things most point guards can't do. He is probably in the top 5 of all NBA players not just guards at being able to create his own shot and get to the rim and finish almost any time he wants. He usually is a good shooter, except for this series last year when he couldn't make a shot. Not to mention he is clutch and is the one who made the shot that won Cleveland the finals.

At the end of the day talking about how his teams haven't done much without having Lebron really has very little weight in trying to discredit him. In the landscape of the NBA today, really no pg except Steph Curry really has had much success. Chris Paul has been regarded as one of the best for the last 10 to 15 years and he has I believe only made his own conference finals once. We seen how Westbrooks Thunder teams have failed. As we mentioned John Wall very little to any success, etc. At the end of the day having a top PG doesn't lead to great team success in the NBA. So Kyries team success or failure really doesnt have much weight in the top pg arguments, because most of the top pgs in the NBA besides Curry haven't had much team success.

Do you post under a 5000 word essay?

What team without Lebron has Kyrie made better ?

Do you post under a 5000 word essay?

What team without Lebron has Kyrie made better ?

How many years was Kyrie in the league before Lebron came back to Cleveland? Three? I don't think anyone would say Kyrie was even close to his prime or the type of player he is now.

Edited by futurecoach

How many years was Kyrie in the league before Lebron came back to Cleveland? Three? I don't think anyone would say Kyrie was even close to his prime or the type of player he is now. So using his first three years in the NBA as your example basically is very weak. During his 2 years in Boston, Boston was really coming on his first year before his injury. No one has any idea how they would have done if he didn't get hurt. Maybe the do worst, maybe him playing gets them that win in game 7. Now last year don't forget Haywood also came back, and the team last year definitely never clicked at all. So no argument from me on last year, it was a bad fit.

Once again I will say besides Steph. There really hasn't been many top pgs that have helped their teams win at an elite level. So using team success to decide how good a pg is, is weak since most of the top pgs don't have much team success lately in the NBA.

You answered my first question with your response.