Cubs sign Craig Kimbrel

I'd be fine if it was the Yankees...but, man when it's a team you have to face 39 bazillion times each year, it's tough.

Now watch, Keuchel will sign with the Cardinals, and we'll really get it stuck to us.

Who would you rather have - Kuechel or Alex Wood? Obviously health of Wood is a factor, but if Wood is healthy I would rather sign him to a 3 year deal than Kuechel.

Who would you rather have - Kuechel or Alex Wood? Obviously health of Wood is a factor, but if Wood is healthy I would rather sign him to a 3 year deal than Kuechel.

If you tell me we'd get either of them for the next 3 years, I'd be happy. Unfortunately, I have a feeling we may not end up with either.

Well it can’t hurt. If we can ever get Morrow back, having these 2 alternating appearances or something could be nice. Strop working as a setup man, and maybe make a deadline deal for another left handed reliever would go along ways in our pen which is really our only weak spot.

Well it can’t hurt. If we can ever get Morrow back, having these 2 alternating appearances or something could be nice. Strop working as a setup man, and maybe make a deadline deal for another left handed reliever would go along ways in our pen which is really our only weak spot.

I'll trade you Kimbrel for Zach Duke if you want another left hander. Shoot, I'll even throw in Wandy Peralta. :lol2: