Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs sign Craig Kimbrel

Featured Replies

:dancingpa

 

This helps in the area that is the one glaring weakness for the Cubs. Their bullpen has been dreadful at times.

  • Author
The rich gets richer!!!

 

I'd be fine if it was the Yankees...but, man when it's a team you have to face 39 bazillion times each year, it's tough.

 

Now watch, Keuchel will sign with the Cardinals, and we'll really get it stuck to us.

I'd be fine if it was the Yankees...but, man when it's a team you have to face 39 bazillion times each year, it's tough.

 

Now watch, Keuchel will sign with the Cardinals, and we'll really get it stuck to us.

 

Who would you rather have - Kuechel or Alex Wood? Obviously health of Wood is a factor, but if Wood is healthy I would rather sign him to a 3 year deal than Kuechel.

  • Author
Who would you rather have - Kuechel or Alex Wood? Obviously health of Wood is a factor, but if Wood is healthy I would rather sign him to a 3 year deal than Kuechel.

 

If you tell me we'd get either of them for the next 3 years, I'd be happy. Unfortunately, I have a feeling we may not end up with either.

If you tell me we'd get either of them for the next 3 years, I'd be happy. Unfortunately, I have a feeling we may not end up with either.

 

True that. However, the Reds have a very good pitcher already on staff for this year if he gets healthy.

My only question is, if he’s vintage Kimbrel, one of the most dominant guys in the league or not?

Well it can’t hurt. If we can ever get Morrow back, having these 2 alternating appearances or something could be nice. Strop working as a setup man, and maybe make a deadline deal for another left handed reliever would go along ways in our pen which is really our only weak spot.

  • Author
Well it can’t hurt. If we can ever get Morrow back, having these 2 alternating appearances or something could be nice. Strop working as a setup man, and maybe make a deadline deal for another left handed reliever would go along ways in our pen which is really our only weak spot.

 

I'll trade you Kimbrel for Zach Duke if you want another left hander. Shoot, I'll even throw in Wandy Peralta. :lol2:

I'll trade you Kimbrel for Zach Duke if you want another left hander. Shoot, I'll even throw in Wandy Peralta. :lol2:

 

:no:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.