Open Job: Dayton

Tough loss for Dayton and great addition for Beechwood. Coach Volpenhein is a great young coach and teacher. As an alum of DHS I’m thankful for the time he put into the program. It can be a tough place to win consistently, but he has done a great job with the students and working to grow the program. He has many more great years in front of him as a coach.

Tough loss for Dayton and great addition for Beechwood. Coach Volpenhein is a great young coach and teacher. As an alum of DHS I’m thankful for the time he put into the program. It can be a tough place to win consistently, but he has done a great job with the students and working to grow the program. He has many more great years in front of him as a coach.

What will he be doing at Beechwood?

What will he be doing at Beechwood?

Brian was a language arts teacher at DHS in addition to his time spent coaching hoops. He played soccer and basketball while he was in high school at Holy Cross, so we may well see him helping on one of the coaching staffs in either of those sports in Fort Mitchell.

Per DHS Facebook, new coach will be Ron Kinmon. Current administrator at the school, who has a great passion for the Athletics program at DHS.

Coach Kinmon most recently assisted the WV girls varsity and was the Grant County boys varsity coach for several years. The Greendevils are lucky to have him in the school and now as HC, great hire!

I had no idea Kinmon was at Dayton.
He has been working in their school district administration department for a couple of years. He texted me that they are one of a very few school districts that allow administration to coach. He is very happy with the opportunity.