NCAA considering making some rule changes

The 3 point line is moving to International distance. I like this change.

Shot-clock will reset to 20 seconds on an offensive rebound. Also a good change.

Goaltending reviews only in the last 2 minutes and those reviews are only if a call is made. Needs to be on any questionable shot, not just if a call is made. Ref needs to be able to look at the UK-LSU no-call and review it, as I read the changes the new rules wouldn't have impacted that game...since there was no call made to review.

I'd like to see a rule such that if the refs can't decide a replay call after, say, 45 seconds, then the play as called on the floor stands. Take another 15 seconds to adjust the game clock if that is a factor. I hate when there is 25 seconds left in a game and the refs take 60 seconds to make a .4 second adjustment.

I'd like to see a rule such that if the refs can't decide a replay call after, say, 45 seconds, then the play as called on the floor stands. Take another 15 seconds to adjust the game clock if that is a factor. I hate when there is 25 seconds left in a game and the refs take 60 seconds to make a .4 second adjustment.

I don't get too tore up over 45 seconds vs a minute. Once they go to replay just get it right.

I'd like to see both teams have to stand at the free throw line on the opposite end from their bench during reviews. I hate teams with no timeouts left getting bailed out by suspect replay reviews. I'll admit there have been a few replay reviews that I thought were attemps to give a coach a free timeout. Keep the players and coaches separate during video reviews.

Edited by Jumper_Dad