Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA considering making some rule changes

Featured Replies

NCAA is considering extending the 3 point line, goaltending reviews and shortening the shot clock.

 

I like all of those.

The 3 point line is moving to International distance. I like this change.

 

Shot-clock will reset to 20 seconds on an offensive rebound. Also a good change.

 

Goaltending reviews only in the last 2 minutes and those reviews are only if a call is made. Needs to be on any questionable shot, not just if a call is made. Ref needs to be able to look at the UK-LSU no-call and review it, as I read the changes the new rules wouldn't have impacted that game...since there was no call made to review.

I'd like to see a rule such that if the refs can't decide a replay call after, say, 45 seconds, then the play as called on the floor stands. Take another 15 seconds to adjust the game clock if that is a factor. I hate when there is 25 seconds left in a game and the refs take 60 seconds to make a .4 second adjustment.

I'd like to see a rule such that if the refs can't decide a replay call after, say, 45 seconds, then the play as called on the floor stands. Take another 15 seconds to adjust the game clock if that is a factor. I hate when there is 25 seconds left in a game and the refs take 60 seconds to make a .4 second adjustment.

 

I don't get too tore up over 45 seconds vs a minute. Once they go to replay just get it right.

 

I'd like to see both teams have to stand at the free throw line on the opposite end from their bench during reviews. I hate teams with no timeouts left getting bailed out by suspect replay reviews. I'll admit there have been a few replay reviews that I thought were attemps to give a coach a free timeout. Keep the players and coaches separate during video reviews.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.