Open Job: Lloyd Memorial

I haven't been able to dig up anybody who has put their name in. I would assume you would see some of the guys who applied for the Scott opening and then a few guys currently on staff or in the building, middle school coaches, so on and so forth.

Guest BehindTheLine

Would Turner be the 2nd Lloyd coach in a row to take over at Scott (Wooley came from LMHS correct?)

Wooley was at Lloyd and came over to be the OC at Scott. He later was named the HC after a few season.

Yep. Woolley came over to Scott when Dave Campbell took over in 2008. Campbell stepped down to move into an Asst Principal position after the 2011 season, and Woolley took over in 2012. Woolley was never the head coach at Lloyd...he was an asst under Roy Lucas.

Who were the offensive and defensive coordinators at Lloyd last year and are either/both of them good candidates for the head coaching position?

From the looks at Coach Turner’s introduction last night at Scott, former Lloyd DC, JP Dale was with him.

Our Mason Co. vs. Lloyd games from 1996 thru 2005 were good ones. My two favorite were in the cold, rainy mud in November of 2001 & 2002. Rudy Tassini & Roy Lucas, Jr. did a good job with the Juggs. Rudy had them looking like the Steelers & with Roy, Jr. they looked like the Pitt Panthers.

They have a history of getting good coaches and I’ll bet they find another one.

Has anyone heard anything? I am hearing some things but I don’t know how true. Rumor has it that the DC who applied for the job will be moving on at the college level.

If that is true will that mean the top three coaches from last year will no longer being on the Lloyd coaching staff?

Has anyone heard anything? I am hearing some things but I don’t know how true. Rumor has it that the DC who applied for the job will be moving on at the college level.

I’ve heard someone was leaving for Mt Saint Joe and possibly another coach was not coming back to Lloyd. The staff there has gotten thin fast it looks like.

I’ve heard someone was leaving for Mt Saint Joe and possibly another coach was not coming back to Lloyd. The staff there has gotten thin fast it looks like.

Sounds like four down not many to go.