Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Lloyd Memorial

Featured Replies

I’ve heard rumors they already had a coaching in waiting guy on staff. I’m not sure how true that is. I would think they would hire pretty quickly.

I haven't been able to dig up anybody who has put their name in. I would assume you would see some of the guys who applied for the Scott opening and then a few guys currently on staff or in the building, middle school coaches, so on and so forth.

Would Turner be the 2nd Lloyd coach in a row to take over at Scott (Wooley came from LMHS correct?)

Who were the offensive and defensive coordinators at Lloyd last year and are either/both of them good candidates for the head coaching position?

Wooley was at Lloyd and came over to be the OC at Scott. He later was named the HC after a few season.

Wooley was at Lloyd and came over to be the OC at Scott. He later was named the HC after a few season.

 

Yep. Woolley came over to Scott when Dave Campbell took over in 2008. Campbell stepped down to move into an Asst Principal position after the 2011 season, and Woolley took over in 2012. Woolley was never the head coach at Lloyd...he was an asst under Roy Lucas.

Who were the offensive and defensive coordinators at Lloyd last year and are either/both of them good candidates for the head coaching position?

 

From the looks at Coach Turner’s introduction last night at Scott, former Lloyd DC, JP Dale was with him.

I heard two assistant coaches applied. Not sure of names.

Our Mason Co. vs. Lloyd games from 1996 thru 2005 were good ones. My two favorite were in the cold, rainy mud in November of 2001 & 2002. Rudy Tassini & Roy Lucas, Jr. did a good job with the Juggs. Rudy had them looking like the Steelers & with Roy, Jr. they looked like the Pitt Panthers.

 

They have a history of getting good coaches and I’ll bet they find another one.

I have heard that their most current DC has applied. Took over for Dale a season ago.

Has anyone heard anything? I am hearing some things but I don’t know how true. Rumor has it that the DC who applied for the job will be moving on at the college level.

Has anyone heard anything? I am hearing some things but I don’t know how true. Rumor has it that the DC who applied for the job will be moving on at the college level.

 

If that is true will that mean the top three coaches from last year will no longer being on the Lloyd coaching staff?

Has anyone heard anything? I am hearing some things but I don’t know how true. Rumor has it that the DC who applied for the job will be moving on at the college level.

I’ve heard someone was leaving for Mt Saint Joe and possibly another coach was not coming back to Lloyd. The staff there has gotten thin fast it looks like.

I’ve heard someone was leaving for Mt Saint Joe and possibly another coach was not coming back to Lloyd. The staff there has gotten thin fast it looks like.

 

Sounds like four down not many to go.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.