Madisonville-North Hopkins 57 Lincoln County 49 (KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen® Round 1

Was very impressed by Lincoln County's Freshman point guard Jaxon Smith. He sure had the poise that you don't ordinarily see at his age. Will be eager to follow his high school career to see him mature. Won't be surprised to see him playing at the next level some day.

Why did the Maroons have only the North Hopkins name on their uniform and nothing recognizing Madisonville?

Not that it matters but just wondering?

Was surprised at that myself, but there is only so much room for lettering. For years, only the word Maroons was displayed on the uni's.

Was very impressed by Lincoln County's Freshman point guard Jaxon Smith. He sure had the poise that you don't ordinarily see at his age. Will be eager to follow his high school career to see him mature. Won't be surprised to see him playing at the next level some day.

He’s a gamer. Stated last year as an 8th grader. We like to call him a redshirt freshman.

Why did the Maroons have only the North Hopkins name on their uniform and nothing recognizing Madisonville?

Not that it matters but just wondering?

That's surprising to me, as well, since they usually seem to refer to themselves as "Madisonville" more often than "North Hopkins" or "Madisonville-North Hopkins".

Is there any chance that they have a scenario where home unis say "Madisonville" and away unis say "North Hopkins", or vice versa?

That's surprising to me, as well, since they usually seem to refer to themselves as "Madisonville" more often than "North Hopkins" or "Madisonville-North Hopkins".

Is there any chance that they have a scenario where home unis say "Madisonville" and away unis say "North Hopkins", or vice versa?

That is precisely what they have. Madisonville on white jerseys, North-Hopkins on black.