Campbell County 74 Robertson County 55 (10th Region Quarterfinals)

Robertson made themselves proud by not getting blown out by a top 5 team in state. Should be strong this time next year and a real threat to be champs. I think their schedule this year was designed to build confidence. I expect next year's will be designed to eventually beat the big dogs. Congrats Blackdevils, you have a bright future.

Robertson made themselves proud by not getting blown out by a top 5 team in state. Should be strong this time next year and a real threat to be champs. I think their schedule this year was designed to build confidence. I expect next year's will be designed to eventually beat the big dogs. Congrats Blackdevils, you have a bright future.

If things stay intact in Mt Olivet for next season, it should be their year. A quick look at how the other rosters around the region will change due to graduation, should allow for that. There’s been a lot of chatter all season about their schedule. I’m not sure how this seasons schedule built confidence. There were a lot of weaker teams that they obviously beat, but there were a handful of tough teams as well and they got smoked by all of them. Then lost to Bracken, a team they beat earlier and then lost to Harrison.

I think this game is the first of many for CC in a row. They might go on a run like Scott did a few years back. And just like that Scott team w/ Ohmer, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jolly carry the Camels and start to get noticed by some coaches around the state.

I think this game is the first of many for CC in a row. They might go on a run like Scott did a few years back. And just like that Scott team w/ Ohmer, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jolly carry the Camels and start to get noticed by some coaches around the state.

Jolly was a man playing against boys last night. Boys with beards; but I stand by the comparison.